Chief Minister Minority Welfare Scheme: If you also come from minority class, then Chief Minister’s scheme can be very beneficial for you, Mukhyamantri Vidyarthi Protsahan Yojana, National Scholarship Scheme, under this you will be given pension as well as many facilities for your daughter.
Chief Minister Minority Welfare Scheme.
Mukhyamantri Minority Welfare Scheme has been started especially for the minority people of Muslim family, under this scheme financial assistance is to be provided in marriage, Mukhyamantri Vidyarthi Protsahan Yojana, sick marriage of daughters of poor Muslim minority families. They will be benefited with pension.
How do you get benefit from Chief Minister Minority Welfare Scheme?
Under this scheme, different amounts are provided by the state government for different tasks and status. Under the scheme ₹ 25000 is given on the marriage of the daughter of a Muslim family of minority class, while ₹ 5000 is given for the treatment of the disease. On the other hand, if we talk about increase, widow and disabled Muslims, then they are given ₹ 400 per month as pension. All these plans have been given different forms, let’s know about them in detail. National Scholarship Scheme.
Grant Scheme for Marriage.
- ✅ The benefit of this scheme is given to the Muslims belonging to the minority class who are financially weak and unable to marry the daughter.
- ✅ ₹ 25000 is given to the family to marry the daughter. (This amount will be given only if the daughter is over 18 years of age)
- ✅ As a proof of age, the family has to provide the daughter’s educational certificate. Mukhyamantri Vidyarthi Protsahan Yojana.
- ✅ The family also has to show its income certificate
- To take advantage of the scheme, they also have to give information about the wedding card and Sohar.
- ✅ The family of minority class has to tell that they will not spend the amount given for marriage.
- ✅This financial assistance is given by the government to buy the necessary items of the daughter’s family.
While filling the application form for this scheme, the daughter’s account has to be given in detail, if the daughter’s account is not open yet, then you should open her Jan Dhan account from the nearest bank. Mukhyamantri Vidyarthi Protsahan Yojana.
– Under this scheme benefits of ₹ 25000 are sent directly to the daughter’s account.
How to avail the scheme for medical treatment
The benefit of this scheme will be given to poor Muslim families belonging to the minority class. To take advantage of the scheme, they have to produce a certificate of illness.
- Whatever investigation is done for the disease, it should be done in the government hospital itself, which will be given to the poor for this scheme, due to this it is mandatory to produce income certificate .
- You will also have to fill in the form from when the disease is being treated and where it is being treated.
- This assistance will be given to the poor families by the state government for screening and buying medicines for treatment.
2 members of the same family can take advantage of this scheme
The disease covered under this scheme should be serious, which should be treated for a long period, ie, minor illnesses like cough, cold etc. are not covered under this scheme.
Poor minorities will be treated free of cost in government hospitals, all facilities for screening and treatment will be given to them free of cost, even in the event of recruitment, they will not be charged.
Application for social security pension
Pension facility has also been included by the state government for Muslim minority poor, aged , widowed and differently-abled people, under this, these people will be provided as a ₹ 400 pension every month.
- The old person has to produce an age certificate, the old age should be 60 years or more.
- The beneficiary should be below the poverty line, ie their name should be in the list of BPL and it is mandatory to submit BPL certificate also.
- To get the benefit of widow pension , the beneficiary must also show the death certificate of her husband
- It is mandatory to give proof of residence to the widow and also that he is not currently doing any work.
- If the widow marries another, the benefit of this scheme will not be given to them.
- If the widow marries another while getting benefits, it will be excluded from the scheme, i.e., they will not be given pension amount in case of marriage.
- It will be mandatory to show disability certificate to get ₹ 400 monthly pension
- Along with this, the beneficiary will have to give his bank account information in the form to take advantage of this scheme of the state government.
Note: – If other means of employment are available, then the pension scheme will be discontinued by the state government.
Documents required to avail the scheme.
Although you have already known the necessary documents to take advantage of this scheme, yet some documents are mentioned below which you must have.
- Aadhaar Card
- Address certificate
- Certificate of income
- Disability certificate
- Age certificate
Note: – You can remove the official website of this scheme from the official portal of your state and you can take the benefit of Minority Welfare Scheme of the state government by applying for this scheme.
Note: – We give such articles daily through our website liveyojana.com , so you must follow our website.
If you liked this information then like it and share it…
Thank you for reading this article till the end…
Posted by Govinda Rauniyar
Join Our Group For All Information And Update, Also Follow me For Latest Information
|Whatsapp Group Join Now||Click Here|
|Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Telegram Channel Techgupta||Click Here|
|Telegram Channel Sarkari Yojana||Click Here|
FAQ Ministry of Minority Affairs | Government of India
Mukhyamantri Minority Welfare Scheme has been started especially for the minority people of Muslim family, under this scheme financial assistance is to be provided in marriage, sick marriage of daughters of poor Muslim minority families. They will be benefited with pension.