E-Shram Card Registration 2023 Online Apply Portal & CSC NDUW eShram Card Status: Ministry of Labour & Employment India has started a new portal named e-SHRAM Portal for the welfare of Workers. Candidates who register for E Shram will get a Unique Identification Number (UAN) Card. Through the CSC NDUW EShram Card Online registration Online UP Bihar, MP & karnataka, aspirants can get jobs in Future. Ministry of Labour and Employment has launch e Shram portal to Collect Data of Worker in un-organized Sectors and NDUW Database will be used to start new Policies, Create more jobs in Future and launch new Schemes for Workers. You can check the complete details of E Shram Portal 2022 Official Website, benefits, Documents Required, CSC Login, Who can Apply for eShram Portal Online and e Shram Card Status from the below section, e shram gov in, e shram card download, e shram gov in, e shram login
- 1 E Shram Card Registration 2022 – E Shram Card Online Application 2022
- 2 E Shram Portal
- 3 E Shram Card Registration 2022 Online Apply
- 3.1 How to log in online in E Shram Portal?
- 3.2 E ShramCard Registration Eligibility Criteria
- 3.3 Application Fee
- 3.4 Stakeholders of e-Shram Portal
- 3.5 Various Schemes Under E-Shram Portal
- 3.6 Documents Required
- 4 Information Required
- 5 FAQ E Shram Card Registration Online 2023, CSC e shram
E Shram Card Registration 2022 – E Shram Card Online Application 2022
|✅ Article||E Shram Card Registration 2022|
|✅ Category||Sarkari Yojana|
|✅ Authority||Ministry of Labor & Employment, Government of India|
|✅ Registration Apply Start||26.08.20221|
|✅ Registration Apply Mode||Online|
|✅ Official Website||https://eshram.gov.in/|
What is E Shram Card and what will be the benefit of E Shram Card?
In fact, a target has been set to add another 30 crore workers. To collect the information of the unorganized workers of the unorganized sector by the Government of India and by aggregating the database of all the laborers at one place, the workers covered under this portal such as construction workers, migrant workers, platform artists, street vendors, domestic workers, Agricultural workers and other organized workers. Such people who are not able to get the benefit of any scheme. Because it is not possible to know. What plan came and what went Under this, the E Shram Card will be issued by the government after E Shram Card Registration. Any laborer will be able to get the benefits of the schemes directly and the government will also take different steps, whatever they will have the database of workers
E Shram Portal
The name of this E Shram card is the Unique Identification Number Card and the name of the authority under which this card comes – Ministry of Labor and Employment. This scheme has been started by PM Narendra Modi for the unorganized sector workers and laborers. The main objective of this scheme is for the workers and laborers of the country. The Ministry of Labor and Employment has recently gathered complete information about the unrecognized sector workers and workers across India. You can use this UAN card for life, e shram card download
38 crore workers of the country are working in the unorganized sector. Construction workers, ready-trackers, small sellers, agricultural labourers, domestic workers, women, beedi workers, truck drivers, fishermen, milk vendors, ASHA and Anganwadi workers, MGNREGA workers, self-employed and many more workers in the unorganized sector are widely reduced. are | This national level portal (e-SHRAM Portal) has been created for the welfare of these crore unorganized workers brothers and sisters who play a big role in the country’s economy and to envision their secure future
Some special features of E Shram Card 2022 ?
|✅ E Shram Self Registration||Apply Online|
|✅ Registration Through CSC Portal||Apply Online|
|✅ CSC NDUW E Shramik Card Status||Check Here|
|✅ Update Profile||Check Here|
|✅ Update E-Kyc||Check Here|
|✅ Official Website||Check Here|
You will get 12 digit unique number
- ✅ The E Shram Card of about 38 crore laborers who will be made by the Union Ministry of Labor and Employment, will get a 12-digit unique (Universal Account Number UAN) number on the EShram Card! So that all the workers can get the benefit at once. As you know that every person in India has a different Aadhar card number as an identity card. Similarly, EShram Card will also make you the identity of a laborer of India
Labour Shramik Card Registration news: e-SHRAM has been developed for the overall welfare of crores of unorganised workers of the country. To extend the benefits to unorganised workers of the country, the e-SHRAM portal will be seeded with their Aadhaar cards.
The Labour Shramik Card will have details of name, occupation, address, educational qualification, skill types and family details etc. for the optimum realisation of their employability and extend the benefits of the social security schemes to them. It is the first-ever national database of unorganised workers, including migrant workers, construction workers, gig and platform workers and others, e shram login
Help to take advantage of government schemes
- ✅ Whatever scheme is run by the Government of India! Its database will also be linked with all those schemes, so that it will be able to register and take advantage of schemes in the formal sector through a single platform to do any kind of work..
National toll free number will also be released
- ✅ Toll free number will be issued to help the workers, for any kind of information, they will be able to get information through toll free number. For help which toll free number 14434 will be started after registration
E Shram Card Registration 2022 Online Apply
The Government of India has launched a new scheme named the E-SHRAM Portal Scheme for the welfare of Unorganized Sector Workers and Laborers. e-SHRAM Portal has launched by Pradhan Mantri Narendra Modi. The Labor and Employment Ministry of India has started E-SHRAM Portal to track and collect all information and data about labourers and workers of the unorganized sector. Collected data will be used to launch new schemes, make new policies, create more job opportunities for Unorganized Sector Workers and Laborers. Ministry of Labour & Employment will provide the Unique Identification Number (UAN) Card for Who applies for the eShram Portal. Candidates who want to apply for E-Shram portal Registration can apply for CSC Seva Kendra. Candidates can also make self-registration on e-SHRAM Portal using a mobile number linked with Aadhar Card
How to log in online in E Shram Portal?
- To log in to this E Shramik portal, you have to first go to the official website.
Whose link is – register.eshram.gov.in.
- After that on the home page, you have to select the option of ‘Self Registration‘.
- After selecting the next page will open.
- In that, you have to enter your mobile number which is linked with an Aadhar card.
- After that, you have to fill in the captcha code.
- After filing, you have to select the option of YES / NO for EPFO and ESIC.
- Then you have to click on ‘Send OTP‘.
- Now you will receive an OTP. Enter the OTP in the asked Section
- Now you will be asked to enter your Aadhar Card number and Accept the terms and conditions and Click on the Submit button
- The application form will open in front of you, you have to fill it.
- Then after filling all the documents also have to be uploaded.
- After making it click on submit and take the hard copy of the application form for future reference.
- After this, your registration will be completed on E Shramik Portal
|E-Shram Portal 2022 CSC Login Details|
|Higher Authority||Ministry of Labour & Employment|
|Name of Portal||e-SHRAM Portal|
|Name of Card||Unique Identification Number (UAN) Card|
|Scheme Launch By||PM Narendra Modi|
|Beneficiary||Unorganized Sector Workers and Laborers|
|Article Category||e SHRAM Portal UAN Card Online Registration|
|Official Website||shramsuvidha.gov.in register.eshram.gov.in|
E ShramCard Registration Eligibility Criteria
- ✅ Age should be between 16-59 years
- ✅ Should not be a member of EPFO or ESIC
- ✅ Should not be an income tax payer
- ✅ Must be working in the unorganized sector
No fee will be charged for applying for this. But if you come after updating any kind of data in UAN card, then you will have to pay ₹ 20.
Documents Required for E Shram Card
- ✅ Aadhar Card
- ✅ Bank Passbook
- ✅ Electricity Bill/Ration card
- ✅ Active Mobile Number
How to do E Shram Card Registration
- ✅ To apply eshram card online , first you have to go to the official website
- ✅ There you have to click on register on e-Shram link
- ✅ After that you will get the self registration page open
- ✅ Here you have to send the OTP by entering the registered mobile number in the Aadhar card.
- ✅ After that the dashboard of registration will open in front of you.
- ✅ Here you have to fill all the details correctly and submit it like in the last, after that you will complete the e labor card online application eshram card download
Stakeholders of e-Shram Portal
Benefits and Features of e-Shram Portal
Various Schemes Under E-Shram Portal
Social Security Welfare Scheme
e-Shram Card Benefits
Indian Government has run many welfare schemes for unorganized sector workers and labourers. Many workers are missing the opportunity to get benefits of the scheme because of a lack of awareness. You can check the benefits of E Shram Portal Registration. eshram card, e shram gov in, eshram card download, e shram gov in, e shram login
- ✅ Financial Support
- ✅ Social Security Scheme Benefits
- ✅ More Job Opportunity
- ✅ Premium wave for 1 Year
- ✅ Bhima Yojana Insurance Cover
- ✅ Track Migrant Labourers workforce
- ✅ Aadhar Card
- ✅ Bank Passbook
- ✅ Ration card
- ✅ Electricity Bill
- ✅ Mobile Number Linked with Aadhar Number, e shram login
- ✅ Aadhaar number
- ✅ Aadhaar linked active mobile number
- ✅ Bank account details
- ✅ Age should be between 16-59 years (26-08-1961 to 25-08-2005)
This system is being made to register 38 crore unorganised workers. “It will not only register them but would also be helpful in delivering of various social security schemes being implemented by the Central and State Governments,” said the labour minister.
Who can Apply for e-Shram Portal Online Bihar, MP, UP & karnataka
Peoples who worked in Unorganized Sector as Workers and Laborers are eligible to apply for the e-Shram Portal. Check the Sector / Category details from the below section e shram card, e shram gov in, e shram card download, e shram gov in, e shram login e shram card download, e shram gov in, e shram gov in
Rafi Marg, New Delhi -110001
Phone No : 011-23354722(2:00 PM to 5:00 PM on working days)
Friends, to update, you will answer any question in your mind, you will be disabled forever, you will ask what is your answer.
Note: – We give such articles daily through our website liveyojana.com , so you must follow our website.
If you liked this information then like it and share it…
Thank you for reading this article till the end…
Posted by ROHIT KUMAR
Join Our Group For All Information And Update, Also Follow me For Latest Information
|Whatsapp Group Join Now||Click Here|
|Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Telegram Channel Techgupta||Click Here|
|Telegram Channel Sarkari Yojana||Click Here|
FAQ E Shram Card Registration Online 2023, CSC e shram
Rafi Marg, New Delhi -110001
Phone No : 011-23354722(2:00 PM to 5:00 PM on working days)
All registered unorganised workers will be provided accidental insurance coverage through Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY) for a year.The sanctioned amount is Rs 2 lakh for accidental death and permanent disability and Rs 1 lakh in case of partial disability.
e shram card Benefits e shram gov in
Rs 2 lakh in case of accidental death and permanent disability. Rs 1 lakh in case of partial disability. Notably, Social Security benefits will be delivered through e-Shram portal. Unorganized workers can avail the assistance of the central and state government during calamities or pandemic e shram login
After login, you will see a menu at left hand side. Choose ‘Link Establishment’ option from menu. 5. Now you will see link establishment form, fill out LIN number, previous representative contact details (registered mobile number and registered email id)