How to apply for Ayushman Bharat Scheme online from CSC, how to apply for Ayushman Bharat scheme at CSC (common service center)
Ayushman Bharat scheme online registration, eligibility, criteria, document list
Honorable Minister and Minister of Justice, Shri Ravi Shankar Prasad , Shri Jagat Prakash Nadda, Minister of Health and Family Welfare said that Ayushman Bharat Yojana is National Health Scheme. Families ( about 50 crore beneficiaries ) who will provide secondary coverage up to ₹ 500000 per family per year.
During a live telecast, Hon’ble Minister Shri Ravi Shankar Prasad was very happy that the country’s largest health scheme Ayushman Bharat Yojana will be launched by CSC Common Service Center , All CSC VLEs will be able to register customers directly. The Ministry has selected CSC for the world’s largest health plan, commending Healthcare Digital India CSC Honorable Minister said “Ayushman Bharat Yojana will be a changer in our country” No doubt with the continued support of the manufacturers That this moment became a new rural India with all the assets of our urban India and enterprises capable of shaping India. Will help and Family Welfare Minister Shri Jagat Prasad said “India’s confirmation Ayush is a large building with India planning hunters health plan aayushman will benefit 50 million and 2.5 million Panchayat India plans, he said that the rural population in CSC Has played an effective role in creating a new economic model for asked for a projection with Bhupendra’s health involvement Can be strengthened ”
How to register a beneficiary for Ayushman Bharat Yojana through CSC (how to register candidate for Ayushman Mitra at CSC center): –
1. To avail this Ayushman Bharat scheme, beneficiaries can look for common service center near them.
2. CSC will help the beneficiary to identify their name in AMOCH and FDW database for AYUSH Bharat Yojana
3. CSC will upload the KYC documents to the beneficiary for their verification and claim their rights
4. The beneficiary will have the facility to print his Aayush Bharat Yatra through CSC center to claim the price source
5. CSC should provide information about this Ayush Bharat scheme and encourage it to citizens so that maximum number of beneficiaries can avail
6. CSC vle will get Rs 30 commission for uploading Ayushman Bharat scheme documents and printing of cards.
7. Beneficiaries will resort to the nearest CSC center to check eligibility.
8. The VLE of CSC will check the entitlement of the beneficiary for the scheme and upload the required documents such as: Aadhaar card, PAN card, Ration card, other documents and details.
9. CSC center will submit the verification details to the candidate / state authority for verification and approval.
10. Beneficiary of Ayush Bharat Scheme will receive a printed card on CSC center on paper
11. To claim benefits under Ayushman Bharat Yatra, it can be brainwashed in all hospitals.
When this process goes completely live, we will give you a video in which you will be shown by doing this, so if you liked this post, do not forget to like and share, you have been coming to our website sarkariyojana.com for a similar plan…. Thank you……