Today we are going to tell you about the labour registration scheme and we will also tell you what benefit you get after registering the labourer and how the labour card online can be made, labour registration online, labour registration 2023, , labour card online apply, saral haryana, labour card status
- 1 labour REGISTRATION SCHEME
- 2 HOW TO APPLY labour CARD ONLINE. labour registration
- 3 How to apply for e-shram card
- 4 Eligibility: What is the eligibility to do Labor Card 2022 Scheme Registration?
- 4.1 ✅ MY LPG GAS, get 3 free cylinders?
- 4.2 FRANQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT labour REGISTRATION
- 4.3 ⏩ BENEFITS labour CARD ?
- 4.4 ⏩ TOTAL NUMBER OF HOURS REQUIRED BY AN EMPLOYEE TO BE WORKED ?
- 4.5 ⏩ CAN AN EMPLOYEE BE EMPLOYED MORE THAN THE PRESENT WORKING HOUR, IF SO WHAT EXTRA REMUNERATION TO BE PAID?
- 5 FAQ labour Card Online Apply
labour REGISTRATION SCHEME
The workers are given many types of benefits by the government. To give this benefit, the government has to ensure that there are so many people in their state who belong to the working class. And a special type of labour card was also given to labourers. 2023
In today’s article, we will give you information about the process of registering labourers for different states as well as their official website. Worker registration is a scheme run under the state government, due to which its websites are different for every state, but in today’s in single post you will get the information of all the states and the process of registration will also be told to you.
BENEFITS OF labour REGISTRATION
If you do your labour registration under the labour resources department of the state government, then every kind of benefits that are given to the working class by the government are given to you.
BENEFITS OF labour CARD
After the labour registration , the government gives you a lot of benefits, to take advantage of which you must have a labour card .
Following are the benefits to the workers.
- ✅ The government provides assistance of ₹ 60,000 for the higher education of the child of the labourers.
- ✅ Whatever expenses are incurred on the treatment of patients suffering from serious diseases, the entire expenditure is borne by the government.
- ✅If a child is born in a labourer’s house. If there is a son, then ₹ 12000 and if there is a daughter, an
amount of ₹ 25000 is given.
- ✅ There are many more benefits of labour card / labour card / labour card.
Note: – labour registration is different for every state, due to which labourers can get benefits in different states in different ways. labour card online apply
REQUIRED DOCUMENT FOR labour REGISTRATION
If you want to get a labour card, then you must have the following documents.
- passport size photo
- PAN card
- bank account passbook
Note: – Documents can also be demanded in different states in different ways, we have given you the information of the documents which are generally sought.
HOW TO APPLY labour CARD ONLINE. labour registration
Here we are telling you the procedure of how to do online labour registration for Uttar Pradesh, but you can adopt this process for other states as well. For other states, this process may be slightly different.
- ✅ First of all, visit the official website of your state’s Department of labour Resources.
- ✅ Below we are giving a link to the official website of the labour resources department of every state.
- ✅ As you go to the official website, you have to click on the link of Act Management System (online registration and renewal)
- ✅ Now the website of labour act management system will open in front of you.
- ✅ Here you have to choose your preferred language
- ✅ The guidelines given on the website have to be read carefully , accepted and proceed with it.
- ✅ If you want to register new then you have to click on the button of ‘Register Now’ and fill your information in the given form.
- ✅ Your User Name and Password is sent to your registered mobile number and email.
- ✅ You login to the portal due to username or password .
- ✅ Now on the portal, first you will get to see the options of registration renewal, annual return, inspection and report etc. under the Act.
- ✅ First of all, you have to select “select act”uttar Pradesh dukaan aur vanijya adhishthan adhiniyam 1962 and click on registration .
- ✅ Now you have to fill the given directions carefully and click on the button “I have read all instruction carefully” and AGREE the directions.
- ✅ Now you have to calculate the fee of the form and save your form.
- ✅ Once the form is safe, you will upload a supported document with it.
- ✅ In the form of a supported document, you will upload your identity card, PAN card, etc., the format of which you have to keep GIF, PNG or JPEG .
How to apply for e-shram card
If you also want to make e-shram card, then you can apply on the official website https://eshram.gov.in/home. For this you
have to keep your Aadhar card with you. After registration, an e-shram card will be issued with the Universal Account Number (UAN) of the person. The government has also kept 14434 toll free number for registration. You can get more information on this
E-Shram Portal: Register monthly on E-Shram Portal, you will get Rs 2 lakh with Rs 500
In this, e-shram card scheme, PM Shram Yogi Maandhan scheme, BPL ration card scheme are prominent. Under the E-Shram Card scheme, the government tries to provide financial help to the workers.
These people will not get the benefit of the next installment of e-labor card
. The next installment of this card is going to be released in the next few days. If you also want to take advantage of the next installment, then you should get the KYC done of your bank account as soon as possible.
Benefits of this scheme
Let us tell you that on registering on the E-Shram Portal, you get financial help of Rs 500 by the government. Apart from this, you are also given an insurance policy under the Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana and PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana. In case of death of a worker due to any reason, his family gets financial assistance of 2 lakhs. On the other hand, assistance of 2 lakhs is given in case of disability and 1 lakh in case of partially handicapped.
PAYMENT PROCESS FOR FREE PAYMENT FOR labour CARD ONLINE
✅ When you save the form, you see a payment button as soon as you edit the form.
✅ As you click on the Make payment button, you are asked the application number and you have to select the type of payment by entering the application number.
✅ You have to choose the type of payment you want to make. There are two types of payment here: 1 Challan, 2 Online.
✅ After selecting the challan, you can download the challan form and pay the invoice and upload it or you can choose the online medium and click on the button to proceed .
You are now on the Treasury website by selecting Online! Where you click on pay without registration and select the department (SRV-labour and Employment Department, UP)! After that, enter the name of the Regional Office concerned in the Division column! After that in the column of Select Treasury related district
Select Treasury! Then put the firm name in the depositor name! After that carefully select the head of the relevant act and mark the fee!
Eligibility: What is the eligibility to do Labor Card 2022 Scheme Registration?
If you are also thinking of applying for Labor Card Scheme then for that you will need to fulfill the below given eligibility / eligibility criteria. which is like this
- To take advantage of Bihar Labor Card Scheme, you have to apply online or offline in this scheme.
- To apply, the worker should be at least 18 years and maximum 60 years, then only he is eligible to apply for this scheme.
- The applying laborer must be a permanent resident of Bihar, only then he can apply for the Labor Card Scheme, otherwise not.
- If the card of any other member in the family of a laborer is not made, then only he will be eligible to apply in the Labor Card Scheme.
- All those laborers of who have worked as laborers for minimum 90 days in 12 months will be eligible to apply in Labor Card Scheme.
SAVE THE PAYMENT SLIP, labour registration
- ✅ After payment, submit the final after challan no., Date, name of the bank, in the application form.
- ✅ as your labour registration has been done, now your application form will be sent to the concerned department.
- ✅ When your application form is successfully inspected by the concerned department, after that you can download and print the labour card .
Benefits of Labor Card Benefits of Labor Card
By making a labor card, the worker gets such benefits.
- child welfare scheme
- accident assistance plan
- Critical Illness Assistance Scheme
- Funeral and Death Assistance Scheme
- girl child blessing scheme
- Disability Pension Scheme
- Tool Purchase Assistance Scheme
- Maternity Benefit Scheme
- Ambulance Assistance Scheme
- daughter marriage grant scheme
- National Health Insurance Scheme
- SKILL DEVELOPMENT TECHNICAL CERTIFICATION SCHEME
- Meritorious Student Award Scheme
- Mahatma Gandhi Pension Scheme
- medical facility plan
- Sant Ravidas Education Scheme
- voice assistance scheme
- Solar Energy Assistance Scheme
- Construction Workers and Disabled Assistance Scheme
- toilet assistance scheme
- residential school scheme
- Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Scheme
- Maternity and Girl Child Help Scheme
- housing assistance scheme for repair
Note: Go to the payment option and fill the payment details (Challan no. Challan date and bank name) otherwise your application department will not be able to come.
PROCESS FOR REGISTRATION, RENEWAL, INSPECTION OF ALL A CITY IN THIS PDF
NOW HERE WE ARE GIVING YOU THE INFORMATION OF ALL THE STATE labour DEPARTMENT WEBSITE / ALL STATE labour DEPARTMENT OFFICIAL WEBSITE
schemes for the workers of the unorganized sector.
The government has started schemes for the workers of the unorganized sector. The workers will get the benefit of these schemes immediately after making the labor card. For this, the Labor Department is making labor cards by registering them for the identification of contract laborers. Free labor card is being made by the Labor Department. As soon as the labor card is made, the accident insurance of the worker will be done. For this they will not have to make any contribution.
Under the insurance, if death occurs due to accident, then one lakh rupees, in case of normal death, 30 thousand rupees, partial disablement rupees 37,500, complete disability will get 75,000 rupees. Two children of registered unorganized worker from class 9th to 12th, studying in ITI or polytechnic will get scholarship of Rs 1200 per year in two installments. In case of hospitalization for at least five days after an accidental injury, medical assistance up to Rs.5000 will be given. In case of incurable diseases, full medical expenses will be given on the recommendation of the district level medical board.
will be paid
, training of locally available employment oriented occupations to two members of the family of the registered unorganized worker, minimum wages will be paid during the training period.
Chief Minister’s Unorganized Workers Swavalamban Pension Scheme
, on the contribution of 1000 rupees in a year by the registered unorganized workers of the age group of 18 to 55, the central government will deposit 1000 rupees in their pension account. A lump sum ex-gratia amount of Rs 50,000 will be given to the unorganized worker registered by the competent authority under the Bandhuam
FRANQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT labour REGISTRATION
⏩ HOW CAN I GET labour LICENSE?
To get a labour license, you have to do a labour registration under your state’s labour resources department. We have given you the above 4 process of labour registration.
⏩ BENEFITS labour CARD ?
By the way, there are many benefits of labour card, above which we have given you information in detail. At a glance, you get a lot of benefits from the labour card, you are given the benefit of many government schemes, a sum of ₹ 55,000 is given for the daughter’s marriage, ₹ 25,000 is given after the birth of the daughter. The above expenditure is done by the state government and we have given more information in detail above. labour registration online, labour registration online, labour registration online, labour registration online. labour department haryana, labour department haryana, labour department haryana,. labour department haryana, labour department haryana, labour department haryana, labour department haryana
⏩ HOW AND WHEN TO RENEW THE REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE?
labour registration certificate has to be renewed before 31 December every year, we have given you the procedure for renewal in the above PDF.
⏩ TOTAL NUMBER OF HOURS REQUIRED BY AN EMPLOYEE TO BE WORKED ?
No employee is allowed to work more than 8 hours in any day.
labour card odisha status status, labour card odisha status, labour card odisha status, labour card odisha status, labour card odisha status, labour card odisha status labour card odisha status
⏩ CAN AN EMPLOYEE BE EMPLOYED MORE THAN THE PRESENT WORKING HOUR, IF SO WHAT EXTRA REMUNERATION TO BE PAID?
No employee is allowed to work more than 2 hours of working time i.e. more than 10 hours in total, and no employee is allowed to work more than 50 hours of overtime if an employee performs overtime. So he has to pay double the amount to be paid.labour registration online, saral haryana, saral haryana, saral haryana, saral haryana, saral haryana, saral haryana, saral haryana
Note: – We hope that you have got all the information related to labour registration and labour card, if you still want to ask something related to it, you can ask through the comment section .
We post similar information daily through our website liveyojana.com , so you can also follow our website and like and share this post.
If you liked this information then like it and share it…
Thank you for reading this article till the end…
Posted by ROHIT KUMAR
Join Our Group For All Information And Update, Also Follow me For Latest Information
|Whatsapp Group Join Now||Click Here|
|Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Telegram Channel Techgupta||Click Here|
|Telegram Channel Sarkari Yojana||Click Here|
FAQ labour Card Online Apply
To get a labor license, you have to do a labor registration under your state’s labor resources department. We have given you the above 4 process of labor registration.
By the way, there are many benefits of labor card, above which we have given you information in detail. At a glance, you get a lot of benefits from the labor card, you are given the benefit of many government schemes, a sum of ₹ 55,000 is given for the daughter’s marriage, ₹ 25,000 is given after the birth of the daughter. The above expenditure is done by the state government and we have given more information in detail above. labour registration online, labour registration online, labour registration online, labour registration online. labour department haryana, labour department haryana, labour department haryana,. labour department haryana, labour department haryana, labour department haryana, labour department haryana
Labor registration certificate has to be renewed before 31 December every year, we have given you the procedure for renewal in the above PDF.
No employee is allowed to work more than 8 hours in any day.
No employee is allowed to work more than 2 hours of working time i.e. more than 10 hours in total, and no employee is allowed to work more than 50 hours of overtime if an employee performs overtime. So he has to pay double the amount to be paid.labour registration online