Punjab Mera Ghar online Punjab Mera Ghar Eligibility Punjab Mera Ghar List punjab mera ghar benefits punjab mera ghar documents
Punjab Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme:–Across the nation, numerous individuals are still deprived of their property rights. To address this issue, both the Central and state governments have initiated diverse schemes to ensure that every citizen in India obtains rightful ownership of their property. One such scheme introduced by the Punjab government is the “Punjab Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme.” This initiative aims to grant property rights to individuals residing in homes within the Lal Dora areas of villages and cities.
Punjab Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme 2023
In our country, there are still numerous citizens who lack property rights, and to address this issue, both the central and state governments have implemented various schemes. In line with this objective, the Punjab Government has launched a new scheme called the Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme.” The foundation stone for this scheme was laid on October 12, 2021, by the newly appointed Chief Minister of Punjab, Charanjit Singh Channi, during a state-level event in Dinanagar. The Punjab Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme resembles the Swamitva scheme implemented by the central government, aiming to grant property rights to citizens residing in houses located within the “red streak” areas of villages and cities in the state. Punjab Mera Ghar Eligibility Punjab Mera Ghar Eligibility
Details Of Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme
|Name Of The Scheme||Punjab Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme|
|Launched By||Government Of Punjab|
|Beneficiary||Citizens Of Punjab|
|Objective||To Provide Ownership Rights Of Property|
|Official Website||To Be Launched Soon|
|Mode Of Application||Online/Offline|
Objective Of Punjab Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme
The main objective of the Punjab Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme is to provide ownership rights of property to those citizens who are living in Lal Dora of villages and cities. Now all the citizens who were living for generations in houses will be able to get property rights which will enable them to sell their property and even take loans. Around 12700 villages will cover under this scheme. Other than that, those citizens who are living in an old locality for a long generation will cover under this scheme. The Government of Punjab is going to hand over property cards to the owners of property under the scheme which will be proof of their ownership.
Benefits and Features of Punjab Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme
- Scheme has been launched by the Chief Minister of Punjab, Mr. Charanjit Singh Channi, which is a continuation of the Central Government Scheme Swamitva Yojana.
- Through this scheme, the citizens residing in the houses within the “Lal Dora” of the villages and cities of the state will be benefited by the Punjab Government.
- Under this scheme started by the Chief Minister, about 12700 villages and urban areas of the state have been included.
- For this, the Revenue Department of Punjab Government will conduct drone survey in rural and urban areas for digital mapping.
- Along with this, after the completion of the survey work, proper verification of eligible citizens is done. Punjab Mera Ghar online Punjab Mera Ghar online
- After this, a property card will be issued to the eligible citizens by the state government giving them their property rights.
- The entire process of providing property rights to the beneficiary citizens by the state government takes a maximum of 2 months.
- Under the Punjab Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme, citizens are given permission to fill their objection 15 days before the issue of the card.
- If no reply is received by the candidates from the government within the regular time period, then in this case the property card will be issued to the eligible citizens.
- This property card will serve the purpose of a registry for citizens, which will certify that the property is owned by the beneficiary citizen Punjab Mera Ghar List
- Apart from this, the beneficiary citizen can get a loan from the bank on that property after getting the ownership of the property and can also sell his property.
- Under this scheme, candidates are given 15 days after the date of issue of property card to make any corrections Punjab Mera Ghar List
- Through this scheme, the citizens living in the old area for a long time will also be benefitted.
- Along with this, the property of non-resident Indians will be safe under this scheme and the government will do the work of maintaining revenue records.
Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme Eligibility Criteria
Interested citizens of Punjab who wish to apply for the benefits provided by the initiated by the state government must meet the eligibility criteria specified by the government. Fulfilling these criteria is mandatory for the application process.
- Only permanent citizens of Punjab will be considered eligible to apply to get the benefits of Punjab
- Applicants must live in a property which is located within the ‘Red Line’ to avail the benefits under this scheme. punjab mera ghar benefits punjab mera ghar benefits
- To apply under this scheme of the state government, candidates will have to be a resident of any one of the 12,700 villages and cities of the state which are considered eligible as ‘Red Line’.
- Apart from this, it will be mandatory for the applicants to present some necessary documents as prescribed by the state government while applying.
Punjab Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme Documents Required
To get the benefits of any government scheme or facility, applicants need to submit some important documents while applying. Similarly, citizens wishing to apply under Punjab will be required to submit the following documents at the time of application:-
- Aadhar Card
- Address Proof
- Age Proof
- Ration Card
- Pan Card
- Email ID
- Mobile Number punjab mera ghar documents
- Photograph of the applicant in the required dimensions
- Digital signature of the applicant in case of online application
Procedure To Apply Under Punjab Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme
The government of Punjab has recently announced the Scheme. Through this scheme, property ownership rights will be provided to the citizens of Punjab. The government of Punjab has not yet announced the application procedure under this scheme. As soon as the government announces the procedure to apply under the scheme we will inform you through this article. So you are requested to keep in touch with this article in order to get more updates about the scheme.
FAQ’S Punjab Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme
Both schemes are similar. They have the same aim, purpose, and features, and similar eligibility criteria. The only difference is that Swamitav applies to Pan India, while Mera Ghar Mera Naam is specifically for the people of Punjab.
Earlier, the scheme was limited to villages or rural areas. But now, it is extended to cities or urban regions. Hence, yes, you can apply for a property card.
The state has not released any notification regarding the application procedure. Any news will be updated on this page.punjab mera ghar documents