Pm Kisan Kcc Limit, Kisan Credit Card Limit, Pradhan Mantri Kisan Credit Card Scheme.
If you are a farmer and want to take advantage of Pm Kisan Credit Card Scheme , then today we are going to give you all the information related to Pm Kisan Credit Card Scheme and Pm Kisan Kcc Limit .
All the farmer beneficiaries of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana) will be given the benefit of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Credit Card Scheme (Pm Kisan Kcc Limit).
Under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Credit Card Scheme (Pm Kisan Kcc Limit) , the purpose of giving loans to lakhs of rupees without any guarantee to these farmers has been created by the government.
Are you also a farmer, do you also have to take advantage of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Credit Card Scheme (Pm Kisan KCC) ?
If your answer is “yes” then read this article further.
Prime Minister Kisan Credit Card Scheme | Pm Kisan KCC Yojana
The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Credit Card Scheme has been recently launched by the Central Government.
All the farmers of the country will be given benefit of Kisan Credit Card Scheme by the government.
All the small and marginal farmers of the country can get loans of lakhs of rupees at very low interest rates under the Kisan Credit Card Scheme (Pm KCC) .
There is a facility to apply for Kisan Credit Card Scheme both online and offline , above which we will talk further.
Pm Kcc Online Apply / PM Kisan credit card online apply
- The biggest change in Pradhanmantri Kisan Credit Card Yojana has been done a few days ago.
- As you all will know, under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (Pm Kisan) , all the beneficiary farmers will be given the benefit of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Credit Card Scheme (pm Kisan KCC) .
- For which recently an application form (Pm KCC Application form) has been given on PM Kisan Portal , which was to be filled offline and submitted to the bank.
- The PM KCC Card was made available to the farmers within 14 days by the bank by filling and submitting the PM KCC Form .
- But it is a matter of great pleasure that the process of applying PM KCC Online has also been started.
- That is, those who do not want to go to the bank can apply for PM KCC through online.
We will know the process of how to do online PM KCC application in further detail.
Pm Kcc Online Apply Process
- PM KCC Online Apply has been started . But a condition has also been placed in it….
- At present, PM KCC Online Apply can be done only through the Common Service Center.
- Farmers cannot apply for PM KCC online by themselves.
- Farmers who have to apply PM KCC Online will have to visit their nearest Common Service Center.
- So far you have known that the online application for PM KCC has started , but the application can be made only through the Common Service Center.
Next we get complete information about PM KCC Online Apply , after that we will know the process of how to apply online through CSC.
Pm Kisan Guideline / Pm Kisan KCC scheme Apply
- ➡ All the beneficiaries of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme are eligible for KCC Scheme .
- ➡ Those farmers whose Aadhaar card is verified and they are getting the installment of PM Kisan, these farmers can submit the form of KCC Scheme in the bank.
- ➡ The farmer can be given a loan of up to ₹ 160000 under the Kisan Credit Card Scheme without any guarantee.
- PM KCC NEW YOJANA CLICK HERE
- pm kisan samman nidhi yojana list
- pm Kisan bank account update,
- E-Krishi Yantra Anudan scheme,
- Kusum Yojana | Pm Kusum Yojana Apply Online,
Pm Kisan KCC Yojana 2020
- The 16-point action plan for the welfare of farmers in the general budget was presented by the Modi government, in which an important point was made for the beneficiary of Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana .
- According to this important point, all the beneficiary farmers under Pradhan mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana will be given the benefit of Kisan Credit Card Scheme (KCC) .
- By availing the benefit of Kisan Credit Card Scheme (KCC) , all these farmers will be able to take loans up to ₹ 160000 from the government without any guarantee and on top of that they will have to pay very little interest.
- The government stated in its announcement that in the first phase 9.5 crore farmers will be linked with the Kisan Credit Card Scheme (KCC) and after this, about 5 crore farmers out of 14.5 crore farmers will be added in the second phase.
That is to say simply, the farmers who are getting the benefit of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PM KISAN) , who are getting the installment amount, are fully eligible for Kisan Credit Card Scheme (KCC) .
Important points of Pradhanmantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme KCC. The first benefit to the beneficiary of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
The farmers who are eligible beneficiaries of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana will be given the first benefit by the government.
Kisan Credit Card Scheme can have many benefits.
- ➡ Farmers will be given loans without any guarantee.
- With the help of 7 pm Kisan guideline , now farmers can go to the bank very easily and apply for Kisan Credit Card Scheme (kcc Apply) .
- ₹ Under the Kisan Credit Card Scheme (kcc loan) , now farmers will be given ₹ 160000 at a very low interest rate.
- ➡ If Kisan PM Kisan apply for KCC in bank by taking KCC Form , then bank manager will not be able to make any excuse.
Benefits of Kisan Credit Card Scheme
- The way the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana became the biggest scheme of the country, the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Credit Card Scheme is also going to be the same. Nearly farmers of the country will be given the benefit of Kisan Credit Card Scheme.
- With the help of Kisan Credit Card, farmers will be able to take loans at cheap rates and repay it to the bank in easy installments.
- Through Kisan credit card (KCC) , farmers can easily be given loans ranging from 12000 to ₹ 15000 on canal land.
- If a farmer needs a loan of more than ₹ 160000 , he can also give his land documents along with the KCC Application Form so that more loan can be provided to him by the bank.
- Under the Kisan Credit Card Scheme (Kcc) , loans will be given to farmers at less than 4% interest rates.
- The great thing is that now loans are also available for animal husbandry and fisheries under Kisan Credit Card Scheme .
You can get information about how to get Kisan Credit Card (kcc) for animal husbandry and fisheries by clicking here.
- All the beneficiaries of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana will be given benefits under Kisan Credit Card Scheme by the Central Government.
Note: – There are many more benefits that will be given to the beneficiary of PM Kisan on getting Pm Kisan KCC Yojana credit card .
pm KCC online apply process
If you want to apply for KCC through Common Service Center or if you are a Common Service Center Operator and want to apply for Kisan under Pradhan Mantri Kisan Credit Card Scheme.
So we are going to give you the procedure below.
CSC pm KCC online apply
A news letter has recently been released through CSC giving a statement which is something like this.
Nomination of farmers to be done through CSC for Kisan Credit Card
- The Ministry of Agriculture has started to fast track the registration of eligible farmers for Kisan Credit Card in CSC SPV, the e-governance service provider of the government. Under the collaboration, about 3.65 lakh Common Service Centers will nominate willing and eligible farmers for KCC, which provides them credit support for farming as well as non-agricultural activities.
- CSC e-Governance India Limited has been authorized by the Ministry of Agriculture to register eligible farmers for KCC. Currently, KCC has been provided to 6.67 crore farmers across the country.
- The government has decided to give benefit of KCC to all 9.7 crore farmers registered under PM Kisan Yojana. Apparently, 50 percent of the farmers do not have access to institutional loans under KCC. To facilitate institutional credit to all farmers across the country, the government has launched a special campaign to cover all the beneficiaries of PM Kisan Yojana. While the details of the scheme will be obtained through the PM Kisan Portal, the rural level entrepreneurs (VLEs) will enter the crop, allied activities and other details of the KCC.
- After submission of the details, VLE will provide a printout of the receipt to the farmer. VLE will collect 30 rupees per farmer for this service.
Note: – By now you have come to know that CSC PM KCC Online Apply has started , next we will talk about how to apply for CSC PM KCC ?
CSC PM KCC Apply Process 2020
- The process of applying for PM KCC through CSC has been started by the government for which CSC has been given an official portal.
- The Common Service Center operator can login this official portal with its CSC ID and Password and can register the beneficiary farmer of the Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana under PM KCC Scheme.
CSC Pm KCC portal login / CSC PM KCC Apply
To create a Kisan credit card through CSC , you must be a Common Service Center Operator (CSC VLE) and your CSC Status should be “Active” .
If you have a CSC ID , you can apply online for KCC.
CSC Pm KCC online apply
- ➡ First you have to go to CSC PM KCC Portal . (https://eseva.csccloud.in/KCC/Default.aspx) Here is the link. https://eseva.csccloud.in/KCC/Default.aspx Click ↗
- ➡ On clicking CS, the CSC PM KCC Portal will open in front of you, which will look something like this.
- ➡ Click on Login with digital service connect at the top here. As shown below.
- ➡ Now a new page will open in front of you, where you will have to login by entering your Csc id and password.
- ➡ Where do you go to allow your Csc id to authorize with CSC PM Kisan Portal as soon as you log in. As shown below.
- ➡ Allow your CSC PM KCC Portal login . After which you will be able to apply PM KCC Online of the farmer.
- ➡ You will get to see a lot of information on CSC PM KCC Portal , in which you will also be able to get information about the KCC Scheme .
- ➡ To apply KCC Card , you have to click on the option of Apply New KCC . As shown here.
- ➡ On clicking Apply New Kcc , a new page will open in front of you in which you will be asked to enter the Aadhaar number. Whatever will happen in this way.
Note: – Note that here you have to enter the Aadhaar number of the beneficiary who is receiving the installment money under PM Kisan.
That is, only the beneficiary of PM kisan can be registered under PM KCC through CSC .
- ➡ If everything is correct as soon as you enter the Aadhaar number, then the PM Kisan KCC Online Application Form will open in front of you. Which will look like this.
- ➡ In this form, almost information of the farmer is taken from PM Kisan Database. The Common Service Center Operator (CSC VLE) just has to enter the farming and crop information of the farmer.
- ➡ After entering all the information of the farmer, the form has to be submitted. (Before submitting the form ₹ 14 some money is paid by the common service center operator through CSC wallet.) As shown below.
- ➡ In applying through Kisan Credit Card CSC, farmers have to pay a fee of ₹ 30 to the Common Service Center Operator.
- ➡ As soon as the fee is paid, the registration of the farmer is done under PM KCC and an acknowledgment of a registration is seen. Which is like this.
- ➡ The common service center operator has to print this registration acknowledgment and give it to the concerned farmer at the same time.
- ➡ Application ID is written on top of PM KCC Registration Slip , due to which the status of its application can be checked in future through Common Service Center.
So you have obtained almost all the information related to Pradhan Mantri Kisan Credit Card Scheme (Pm Kisan KCC) .
There is always a question in the mind of the farmers that how much loan will be given under the Kisan Credit Card (Pm Kisan KCC) .
That is, what will be the limit of the Kisan Credit Card given by the bank, that is, what will be the Kisan Credit Card Limit (Pm Kisan KCC Limit)?
Let us know about Kisan Credit Card Limit (Pm KCC Limit).
Kisan Credit Card Limit | Pm Kisan Credit Card Limit | KCC Limit
Pm Kisan Kcc Limit is made available to the farmers by the bank under the PM Kisan Credit Card. Now all the farmers’ accounts will be in different banks.
Due to which farmers are given different amount under Kisan credit card (Pm Kisan Kcc Limit) .
That is, the Kms Credit Card Limit (Pm KCC Limit) depends on how much land the farmer has and what kind of crops are cultivated on that land.
Let’s get more information about Pm Kisan Credit Card Limit (Pm KCC Limit).
Let us understand by example.
Suppose you have 1 acre of land and if you cultivate paddy on that land, then according to this you can get ₹ 50617 Pm KCC Limit .
If you cultivate maize on 1 acre of land under Kharif crop , you can get Pm KCC limit up to ₹ 23170 .
Kisan Credit Limit for Kharif Crops . PM Kisan Credit Card Limit (Pm KCC Limit)
Let’s understand with the help of tables. PM Kisan KCC Limit
PM Kisan KCC Limit for Kharif crop on 1 acre of land.
- 1. KCC limit over paddy ₹ 50617
- 2. Pm Kisan Kcc Limit ₹ 23170 over Mecca
- 3. Pm Kisan Kcc Limit of ₹ 23054 on jowar cultivation
- 4. Farmer Credit Card Loan (Pm KCC loan) up to ₹ 27346 on millet cultivation .
- 5. Pm KCC Card Limit up to ₹ 23100 on soybean cultivation.
- 6. KCC loan for peanuts up to ₹ 34068
- 7. Pm Kisan KCC Limit up to ₹ 40351 on pigeon cultivation
- 8. Up to ₹ 20823 KCC loan can be given on Northern farming.
- 9. A farmer credit card limit of up to ₹ 20196 can be given on moong cultivation.
So far you have cultivated kharif crop in 1 acre of land
Get information about Kisan Credit Card Limit (Pm KCC Limit).
If your land is more than 1 acre, then the bank will give you more loan. The table given above is only for 1 acre.
Now let’s talk about how much loan will be given under Kisan Credit Card if you cultivate Rabi crop.
Kisan Credit Limit for Ravi Crop | PM Kisan Credit Card Limit (Pm Kisan Kcc Limit)
- If you cultivate Ravi crop on 1 acre of land, then also under it
- You will get different Kisan Credit Card limits on different crop cultivation.
- (kcc limit) is given above which we will talk in detail below.
Kisan Credit Card Limit for Ravi Crop
- 1. On the cultivation of wheat , you can be given a Farmer Credit Card Limit of up to ₹ 46581 .
- 2. On Barley cultivation, you can get a KCC Loan up to ₹ 37666 .
- 3. On the cultivation of gram , you can get a Kisan Credit Card Loan (Pm KCC Loan) up to ₹ 29532 .
- 4. Peas If you cultivate peas, you can be given a limit of up to ₹ 28974 under the Kisan Credit Card (Pm Kisan Kcc Limit) .
- 5. You can get Prime Minister Kisan Credit Card Limit (Pm Kisan Kcc Limit) of ₹ 35151 on Rye / Mustard cultivation.
- 6. For lentil cultivation, farmers can be given a limit under the Kisan Credit Card Scheme up to ₹ 31635 .
- 7. The KCC limit on linseed will be up to ₹ 21616 .
- 8. Farmers can get KCC Limit up to ₹ 37910 on sunflower cultivation
- 9. If farmers cultivate Barsim , then the KCC Limit (Pm KCC Limit) can be obtained up to ₹ 30000 .
Note: – So far, you have received the information of Kisan Credit Card Loan on 1 acre of land over Rabi crop and Kharif crop . Next we will give you information about some other crop and the KCC limit on it.
KCC loan on drug / naxi cultivation.
- 1. You can get a KCC limit of up to ₹ 100000 for potato cultivation.
- 2. If you do sugarcane cultivation, then Kisan Credit Card limit will be given up to ₹ 77350 .
- 3. On paddy cultivation, you are given a Kisan Credit Card Limit (KCC) of up to ₹ 50500 .
- 4. For cultivating mint , you are given a Kisan Credit Card Limit (Pm KCC Limit) of up to ₹ 25000 .
- 5. If you cultivate white musli , you can get Kisan Credit Card Limit (Pm KCC Limit) up to ₹ 264000 .
- 6. You are given a Kisan Credit Card limit of up to ₹ 96000 for cultivating Sataver .
- 7. For cultivation of meth , you are given a loan of up to ₹ 34800 under the Kisan Credit Card.
- 8. Kala Meth that if you do farming then you are given Kisan Credit Card Limit up to ₹ 35000 under PM Kisan Credit Card Scheme.
- 9. If you do the cultivation of horse / serpent plant , then you are given PM Kisan KCC Limit up to ₹ 65650 .
Note: – Once again we would like to tell you that this is the limit of 1 acre and for the crop mentioned above , if your land is two barbs, then the limit you get will be doubled.
From the example, if you cultivate paddy and have 2 acres of land , you can get a limit under ₹ 50617 × 2 = 101,234 Kisan Credit Card (Pm KCC Limit) .
Note: – So far you have Pradhan Mantri Kisan Credit Card Scheme (Pm Kisan Kcc Limit) and
Get information about the Km Credit Card Limit (Pm Kisan Kcc Limit).
Get complete information about VIDEO Kisan Credit Card Limit (Pm Kisan Kcc Limit) by watching the video.
Q 1: – Are all farmers eligible for PM Kisan Credit Card?
- Such is the “no”, the first phase of the Kisan Credit Card Scheme has been started.
- In which the number of beneficiary farmers of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- Around 9.5 crore have been considered as beneficiaries under the Kisan Credit Card Scheme.
- Out of these 9.5 crore farmers, 6.6 crore farmers already have a Kisan Credit Card.
- So only about 3 crore farmers left are currently beneficiaries for Kisan Credit Card Scheme.
Q 2: – Will the beneficiary of PM Kisan be given the benefit of PM Kisan Credit Card Scheme directly?
- It is also not like being a beneficiary of PM farmer is just a bonus point for you.
- That you will be given the benefit of Kisan Credit Card.
- But to get the benefit of Kisan Credit Card, you need Kisan Credit Card Scheme
- Under, your registration has to be done online or offline.
It is not necessary to apply only. Your application is accepted or rejected by the bank.
- It also holds valid.
- You will be given the benefit of Kisan Credit Card Scheme only after the application is accepted by the bank.
Q 3: – I already have a Kisan Credit Card, can I increase its limit?
- Yes, if you already have a Kisan Credit Card
- So you can increase its limit but under it you
- Some documents have to be submitted to the bank.
- The demand for documents is decided based on your new limit.
Q 4: – I have not been able to apply for PM Kisan Yojana before, can I apply now?
- No need to panic if you did not apply for PM farmer earlier
- So contact your accountant and get your application done under Kisan Samman Nidhi at the earliest.
- As soon as your application is made under the Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme
- After that you can from the bank or through online
- Farmers can also apply for credit card scheme.
Q 5: – I have less land. Will I be given the benefit of Kisan Credit Card Scheme?
- Simple thing if you are an eligible beneficiaries under Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- So you can take advantage of Kisan Credit Card Scheme if your land is less
- It does not mean that the bank cannot refuse to give you a loan.
- The bank can only refuse to give you a loan
- When you need loan more than Rs 1.5 lakh (1.5 lakh).
Q 6: – I follow goat, will I also be given the benefit of Kisan Credit Card Scheme?
- Yes, if you do goat rearing or milk dairy
- Or if you follow the pig too, then you are going to get more benefits.
- First you can also avail the Kisan Credit Card Scheme
- Otherwise you can also avail the Animal Farmers Credit Card Scheme.
- Get information about Animal Farmer Credit Card Scheme by clicking here.
Q 7: – Within how many days of applying I will get the Kisan Credit Card?
- If you go to the bank and apply and your application form is accepted by the bank
- So within 14 days your Kisan Credit Card will be generated.
Q 8: – Do any charges have to be paid for making a Kisan Credit Card?
- It depends if you go to the bank and apply for offline kcc.
- So for this you do not have to pay any charge.
- If you go online to your nearest common service center
- For applying for this you have to pay a charge of ₹ 30.
Q 9: – Is it necessary to be the beneficiary of PM farmer to take benefit of Kisan Credit Card Scheme?
- Yes to take advantage of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Credit Card Scheme
- You should be the beneficiary of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
- ➡ PM KCC online application
- ➡ pm KCC offline apply
- ➡ mechanization scheme in agriculture
- ➡ Kisan Solar Pump Distribution Scheme
- ➡ Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- ➡ Farmer FPO Scheme
- ➡ Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana
Note: – If you need any more information about the Kisan Credit Card Scheme (Pm Kisan Kcc Limit) then you must read the post given on our website.
If you want to know more about the Kisan Credit Card Scheme , you can ask through the comment .
Note: – We provide such information daily through our website sarkariyojnaa.com , so do not forget to follow our website.
If you liked this article, then like it and share it.
Thanks for reading this article till the end…
POSTED BY AMAR GUPTA
- Pm Kisan FPO Yojana, Farmers Producer Organization, Kisan FPO Scheme.
- UP scholarship, UP scholarship status check 2020, UP scholarship check @ scholarship.up.nic.in
- shadi anudan online; shadi anudan status; shadi anudan up; Wedding grant scheme
- Top 10 Bank In India, Bank Name Full Form And Official Website, Best Bank In India.
- RAP Exam Registration, CSC RAP Exam, Insurance Service, RAP Exam Registration
- samagra ID, samgra ID download, samgra ID list, samgra ID portal MP online