- 1 Government’s new scheme, now every poor will get the right to reservation.
- 1.1 Also read, आयुष्मान सहकार योजना | Ayushman Sahakar Yojana Apply|NCDC Aayushman Yojana
- 1.2 This victory is a victory for social justice
Government’s new scheme, now every poor will get the right to reservation.
Now reservation will be given to people on the basis of need, not on the basis of caste, religion, if you are also poor, then keep this document ready, you will also get benefit. right to reservation
The government has approved 10% Upper Caste Reservation in the government jobs and educational institutions for the economically weaker sections of the general category. After being passed by the Lok Sabha, the Rajya Sabha has also passed the 124th Amendment Amendment Bill relating to reservation for the poor of the general category. In this way, this historic bill was passed by both the houses in only 2 days.
In the Rajya Sabha, this MLA passed by 165 votes against 7. It has been amended under Articles 15 and 16 of the Constitution, for that reason there will be no need to pass it from the Legislative Assembly of the states. According to this legislator, now the cable has left the formality of the President’s approval. After this, the system of 10 percent reservation will be applied to the needy people of every caste and religion, henceforth only the needy will get reservation.
After the reservation was implemented, the proceedings of the Rajya Sabha were adjourned sine die. Now that the winter session of Parliament is over, while responding to the discussion of 10 hours, Social Justice Minister Thawar Chand Gehlot clarified that the questions raised by members of the large population in the 10% reservation were unwarranted and only now that the general class Only the poor people or reservation will be given, both the intention and purpose of the government are very good.
Keep this document ready to take advantage of reservation
If you are also a poor person and you need reservation then you are going to need these documents
1. Aadhaar Card: – Aadhaar card is a very big identity to be a citizen of India and it has been made compulsory for every job. is . Also, due to being a government scheme, the Aadhaar card is mandatory.
2. PAN Card: – If we talk about the present then PAN card has also become mandatory for every service, without PAN card services are not provided to the people.
3. Income certificate: – Reservation is on the basis of economic condition, for this reason, it is necessary to make a certificate of income of parents.
The Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi told that this victory is the victory of social justice, now reservation will be given only to those who are truly entitled to it. At the same time, he also said that OR ensures a broad canvas of our youth power so that the Hoo can demonstrate their skills and also contribute to bringing change in India. right to reservation
Note: – We give such articles daily through our website liveyojana.com , so you must follow our website.
If you liked this information then like it and share it…
Thank you for reading this article till the end…
Posted by ROHIT KUMAR