ssy sukanya samriddhi yojana, sumangla yojna, sukanya samriddhi account
sukanya samriddhi yojana, ssy , sumangla yojna
The government had launched a very big scheme to promote daughter’s education. One of them is Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana (sukanya samriddhi yojana), a higher education marriage for a girl child below 10 years. Savings scheme for marriage only for daughters. Is only for
What is Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana? ssy sukanya samriddhi yojana
✅ That the Guardian, which was launched by the Central Government, can open a savings account within the age of 10 years from the birth of parents, daughter, which will be the account of Sukanya Samriddhi (sukanya samriddhi yojana).
This scheme was started under Beti Padhao Beti Bachao Abhiyan, parents can open only one account in the name of a daughter, if there is a twin daughter then related documents have to be submitted after which the third account can be opened,
With what amount does Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana account open?
Account of Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana can be opened with a deposit of ₹ 1000, earlier it used to deposit ₹ 1000 per year, but now it can be deposited ₹ 250 per year.
Where can Sukanya Samriddhi account be opened
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana account can be opened in any post office or in the bank where the facility to open PF account is available.
|Rs monthaly||Rs in 14 years||Maturity Rs (21 Year)|
Documents required to open Sukanya Samriddhi account (required document)
- ✅ Girl’s birth certificate
- ✅ Photo of parents
- ✅ identity card
- ✅ Address proof
- ✅ Aadhar Card
Ayushman Bharat recruitment has started; How will the application?
Withdrawal of partial funds from Sukanya Samriddhi Account
Funds can be withdrawn from the account to meet the financial needs of the account holder, but only for higher education or marriage. 50% of the deposit amount of the last financial year can be withdrawn.
This withdrawal is possible only when the child does not reach the age of 18, a written application for withdrawal of funds and a slip of admission or offer in the educational institution is also required.
Even Sukanya prosperity account can be transferred across the country |ssy sukanya samriddhi yojana , ssy sukanya samriddhi yojana, ssy , ssy , sumangla yojna, sumangla yojna
Some important things to note for Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana (some important facts
- ✅ Under this scheme, you can deposit Rs 500 to Rs 2.5 lakh annually.
- ✅ You can deposit as many times as you want in a year
- ✅ This scheme is similar to PPF scheme, even the interest rate in it is more than PPF, the return is more than 8%…
- ✅ If you forget to deposit money in any year, then you have to pay ₹ 50 penalty annually.
- ✅ You can withdraw 50% of your deposit after the daughter attains the age of 18, but the whole can be withdrawn only after the girl’s age is 23 years.
Note: – We give such articles daily through our website liveyojana.com , so you must follow our website.
If you liked this information then like it and share it…
Thank you for reading this article till the end…
Posted by ROHIT KUMAR
Join Our Group For All Information And Update, Also Follow me For Latest Information
|Whatsapp Group Join Now||Click Here|
|Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Telegram Channel Techgupta||Click Here|
|Telegram Channel Sarkari Yojana||Click Here|
- Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana, Jai Yojana will make your daughter a millionaire as soon as she matures.
- Bihar 10th Pass Scholarship Apply Online, Bihar scholarship, ₹ 25000 Scholarship to 10th pass students.
- SSA Gujarat Online Hajri Portal, SSA Gujarat org Attendance Portal, Sarv Shiksha Abhiyan
- RRB NTPC ADMIT CARD, Exam Latest Update 2020, Railway Online Recruitment Examination, Exam Pattern with all information
- pmjay csc, Pradhanamntri Jan Arogya Yojana By CSC, Ayushman Bharat Yojana Registration CSC.
That the Guardian, which was launched by the Central Government, can open a savings account within the age of 10 years from the birth of parents, daughter, which will be the account of Sukanya Samriddhi (sukanya samriddhi yojana).
This scheme was started under Beti Padhao Beti Bachao Abhiyan, parents can open only one account in the name of a daughter, if there is a twin daughter then related documents have to be submitted after which the third account can be opened, sukanya samriddhi yojana is for daughter only.