✅ The Supreme Court has made its biggest decision on the imperative of Aadhaar card, eliminating the imperative of mobile phone and school Aadhaar card, link aadhaar card, The Supreme Court ruled, PAN card, d-linking the Aadhaar card, the court has declared the world’s largest biometric authentication as constitutionally valid.
On Wednesday, the Supreme Court gave its verdict on the imperative of Aadhaar card, the Supreme Court has removed the imperative of Aadhaar from private companies with bank accounts, school admissions, and mobile wallets. The court has constitutionally declared the world’s largest biometric authentication.
- 1 The Supreme Court ruled that the order, PAN card, bank account, mobile wallet, The Supreme Court ruled, were removed from where and where.
- 2 How to d-link Aadhaar card with bank account? The Supreme Court ruled
- 3 You will get a new sim through the app
- 4 ✅✅ Join Our Group For All Information And Update, Also Follow me For Latest Information✅✅
The Supreme Court ruled that the order, PAN card, bank account, mobile wallet, The Supreme Court ruled, were removed from where and where.
According to this it proves that now you do not have to add your Aadhaar card in any wallet such as Paytm, Phone Pay etc. If you already have Aadhaar card in your wallet app then you can remove it. Can
After the decision of Aadhaar card, you can de-link your Aadhaar from your wallet app, and it will be beneficial for you somewhere.
How can Aadhaar d-link: –
For example, we explain to you the process of d-linking the Aadhaar card with the most famous wallet app Paytm.
- ✅ First of all, you have to call your wallet app company i.e. Customer Care.
- ✅ There you have to tell that you want to link your Aadhaar card to your wallet.
- ✅ From there your identity will be ensured, after which you will be asked to email
- ✅ When you complete this process over email, then within 72 hours your Aadhar card gets d-linked to your Wallet app.
Come to you after the introduction of mandatory edge card must link based card with your PAN Card |
It is necessary to link Aadhaar card with PAN: – In view of the imperative of Aadhaar card, the Supreme Court has decided in its judgment thatAadhar card must be linked with PAN card for filing income tax filing .
The Supreme Court while giving the verdict on the imperative of Aadhaar has upheld the recognition of Aadhaar but changes have been made in many sections of the Aadhaar Act, the Supreme Court has canceled Aadhaar Act 57, the private company cannot demand Aadhaar, Aadhaar The Supreme Court also abolished the mandatory linking of bank account numbers, the Supreme Court clearly stated that it is necessary to file Aadhaar income tax and link PAN with Aadhaar.
- ✅ If you want to remove the Aadhaar card details from your bank account, then you must first go to your bank branch.
- ✅ There you will have to fill the Aadhaar d-link form
- ✅ Form must be submitted
- ✅ Your Aadhaar will be d-linked to your account after 48 hours of submitting the form.
It is worth noting that if you remove the Aadhaar number from your account number, then you will not be able to use AEPS (Aadhaar Enabled Payment System) , that is, you can withdraw money from your account anywhere with your thumb impression. not be able to |
Aadhaar d-link to mobile operator; That is, you will be able to d-link the Aadhaar with your SIM card as well, the mobile operator company is not offering the current option, you will see this option in the next one or two weeks.
After the decision on the essentiality of Aadhaar card, it has been ensured that the Aadhar card has not been completely eliminated and the Aadhaar card will still be valid. With PAN card, all types of government services, Aadhar card can be demanded in all types of government institutions and you will have to provide the Aadhaar card there.
✅ UIDAI has clearly stated that if Aadhaar card is linked to your mobile number, then there will be no problem, d-linking the Aadhaar card, in any case your seam will not be deactivated, ie it is not mandatory to link Aadhaar card with mobile number ..
However, in the coming days, the telecom companies can bring new technology for new SIM activation will be completely digital and Sindhi will be able to activate soon without Aadhar verification.
You will get a new sim through the app
If sources are to be believed, then the app will get the SIM card in the coming time, will the process be completely fine and SIM card activation will also be done immediately. UIDAI Aadhar Card, UIDAI Aadhar Card, UIDAI Aadhar Card UIDAI Aadhar Card
Note: – We give such articles daily through our website liveyojana.com , so you must follow our website.
If you liked this information then like it and share it…
Thank you for reading this article till the end…
Posted by ROHIT KUMAR
✅✅ Join Our Group For All Information And Update, Also Follow me For Latest Information✅✅
|✅ Whatsapp Group Join Now
|✅ Facebook Page
|✅ Telegram Channel Techgupta
|✅ Telegram Channel Sarkari Yojana
- Ofss Bihar 11th Admission Online 2020, Bihar Board Intermediate Admission, Bihar Board XI How to do Admission Online?
- De-linking mobile number from Aadhaar card, this is the complete process .
- Aadhaar Card Update: If your date of birth i.e. date of birth has gone wrong in your Aadhaar card, then you can easily correct it. This is the way to adopt it.
- Pradhan Mantri Yuva Rozgar Yojana, can apply online this way.
If you want to remove the Aadhaar card details from your bank account, then you must first go to your bank branch.
There you will have to fill the Aadhaar d-link form
Form must be submitted
Your Aadhaar will be d-linked to your account after 48 hours of submitting the form.
UIDAI has clearly stated that if Aadhaar card is linked to your mobile number, then there will be no problem, in any case your seam will not be deactivated, ie it is not mandatory to link Aadhaar card with mobile number ..