✅ If you have also applied for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) or Indira Awas Yojana (IAY), aawas Yojana list, today we are going to give you information about Pmay List, iay.nic.in reports. awas yojana 2021, Indira Gandhi aawas Yojana.
Pmay List, iay.nic.in reports: The Prime Minister Indira Awaas Yojana (IAY) was launched long ago by the Ministry of Rural Development.
Under this, the government keeps taking applications from time to time to people who do not have a pucca house.
Today I will give you information about how to check Pmay List, iay.nic.in reports, IAY LIST and also I will tell you about Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) .awas yojana 2021
Do you also want to see Pmay List, iay.nic.in reports, IAY LIST ?
If your answer is “yes” then read this article further.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2021
Pmay List, iay.nic.in reports, IAY LIST: Pradhan Mantri Indira Awaas Yojana (iay.nic.in) which was renamed as Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) was launched by the Ministry of Rural Development. awas yojana 2021
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (pmay) was launched to benefit people who do not have a pucca house and fall below the poverty line.
Under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAYG) , the government provides assistance to SC / ST / minority and non-sc-st rural families.
These people are subsidized by the government to build houses, for which applications from these people are taken online and offline also from time to time.
If you also fall below the poverty line and you do not have a pucca house yet, you can apply for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin (PMAY-G).
First we give you all the information related to the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) , after which we will give you information about how to check Pmay List, iay.nic.in reports, IAY LIST .’
Indira Awaas Yojana (IAY) | Prime Minister Housing Scheme (PMAY), Pmay List
Under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana , people who do not have a kutcha house, indigo house or house are given some subsidy to build a house with government assistance. Today we will tell you about the Pradhan Mantri awas yojana 2021 .
Hon’ble Prime Minister has a dream under the Pradhan Mantri awas yojana 2021 , under this scheme, by 2022 almost every person in the country will have a pucca house of his own. 18/11/2016 Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana was launched by the Rural Development Panchayat Raj and the Minister of Drinking Water and Sanitation, Honorable Narendra Singh Tomar .
The implementation system under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin (pmay-g) has been combined with robust monitoring system and follow-up. Information technology and space technology are being used for better decision making and delivery.
However, to provide housing to the villagers, in 1996, the Indira Awas Yojana (IAY) , a rural housing program was started. The Indira awas yojana 2021 (IAY) caters to housing needs in rural areas, yet the deficiencies of IAY were revealed during the concurrent assessment in 2014 and the Comptroller and Auditor General of India (CAG) this footnote examination .Some drawbacks of Indira Awaas Yojana, Pmay List
Failure to determine housing shortage, lack of transparency in selection of beneficiaries, poor quality of house and lack of technical supervision, lack of coordination, lack of credit to beneficiaries and weaknesses of monitoring are some of the major deficiencies of the system found in IAY . Went .
In order to address these shortcomings of the rural housing program, in keeping with the Government’s commitment to provide houses to all by 2022, the Indira Awaas Yojana (IAY) was reorganized into the Pradhan Mantri awas yojana 2021 on 1.04.2016.
Purpose of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, Pmay List
The objective of pradhan mantri awas yojana is to provide a pucca house with basic facilities to all homeless families and families living in razed and cracked houses by 2022. The current objective of pradhan mantri awas yojana 2021 2016-17 to 2018-19 is to provide benefits to the families living in ravaged houses in these 3 years.
Under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, the size of houses has been increased from 20 square meters to 25 square meters , as well as the assistance has been changed from ₹ 70,000 to ₹ 120000 (1.2 lakh) on the plains area as well as the erstwhile states and IAP districts. Has been increased from ₹ 75, 000 to ₹ 130000 (1.3 Lakh) .
Under the housing scheme, a thriving house is built in which good electricity, water, toilets, LPG connections are also provided from other sources.
If your home does not have a toilet yet, you can apply under the Prime Minister’s Toilet Grant Scheme, click here for more information .
Who and how much help under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana?
The cost under pradhan mantri awas yojana is based on a 60:40 ratio between the sister central and state governments and for states like Northeast and Himalayas, the ratio is 90:10 .
Out of the annual provision of funds under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin (PMAY-G) , 95% of the funds will be released to the States / UTs for construction of new houses under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin. It also includes a 4% allocation given for administrative expenditure. Under this, 5% of the budget grant is kept as reserve fund for special projects at the central level.
Under the Pradhan Mantri awas yojana 2021 , the annual allocation is made to the states based on the annual action plan approved by the committees empowered, the annual allocation to the state is released on the basis of two installments.
Selection of beneficiaries under Prime Minister Rural Housing Scheme / beneficiary under pradhanmantri Gramin Aawas Yojana, Pmay List
Selection of villagers under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is the most important thing, in fact the beneficiaries who are deprived of benefits should also get help and the selection of the beneficiaries should be objective and checkable.
Under the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana, the beneficiaries are not selected from the BPL families, but the beneficiary has been selected using the criteria of the shortage of houses mentioned in the Socio Economic and Caste-based Census (SECC 2011) and which are examined by the Gram Sabha. . Specific exclusions related to housing have been recorded at SECC 2011 , using this data to isolate and target homeless and void, families living in group homes and roof walls.
Types of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana has been launched for two areas in general, urban and rural.
- For urban areas – The Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme (PMAY) is referred to directly.
- For rural area – Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin (PMAY-G) is used.
- If you have to apply for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin it is clear that you have to apply under PMAY-G and not under PMAY.
- Click here for all the information related to PMAY ie Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban.
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana-Housing for All (Urban)
Aims and objectives of PMY-G / AIM of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin
Aims and objectives
Under the pradhan mantri awas yojana (PMAY) , the target is to provide pucca housing with basic facilities to all homeless families and families living in raw and green houses by 2022. To fulfill the objective of “home for all” , the government has set a target of constructing 2.95 crore houses by 2022.
Under the scheme, from 2016 to 17, and 18 to 19 in these 3 years to benefit one crore families living in homeless or raw green-green houses and in building good houses using local materials, designers and trained masons. Have to help. It will be run in sync with many schemes to make the house a house.
key feature of Pradhanmantri Aawas Yojana Gramin
- ✅ Providing for construction of 1 crore houses in rural areas over a period of 3 years from 2016-17 to 2018-19.
- ✅ The space for housing construction should be increased from 20 square meters to 25 square meters including the area for clean cooking.
- ✅ Increase unit support from ₹ 70,000 to ₹ 12,0000 (1.2 lakh) in the plain area and from ₹ 75,000 to ₹ 130000 (1.3 lakh) in the hilly states, inaccessible areas and IP districts.
- ✅ Benefit of people between the Central and State Government on a 60:40 basis in the plains and 90:10 in the Northeast and the three Himalayan states (Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh and Uttarakhand).
- ✅ Swachh Bharat Mission – Providing additional assistance of ₹ 12000 to the people for toilets in coordination with rural (SBM-G) and MNREGA or from other dedicated sources.
- ✅ Provision of unskilled wages of 90/95 days under MNREGA for construction of housing other than PMAY-G .
- ✅ Determination of beneficiaries and shortage of selection houses by the Gram Sabha and to give benefits to the people based on the exclusion criteria mentioned in the Socio Economic Census (SECC-2011) .
- ✅ A National Technical Assistance Agency (SECC) has also been established under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana which provides financial assistance to the people besides providing technical assistance in construction of houses.
- ✅ Up to ₹ 70,000 loan facility from financial institutions will also be provided to beneficiaries if they wish.
- ✅ To provide basic amenities such as toilets, drinking water, clean and efficient fuel etc. along with housing.
- ✅ Under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana , payment is made through electronic benefit transfer to the beneficiary’s bank account. To get the amount of this payment, it is mandatory to have the link of Aadhaar card with the account.
- ✅ When applying for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana , the beneficiary has to make his information available through authentication.
How to apply for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Rural?
You can apply for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin only through your block, the process of applying online for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin is not given. You can get Pmay-G application by contacting your block level officer.
Process to apply from block.
For Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin (PMAY-G) , you will have to go to your block only, go to the block and ask for the form of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana application form from the concerned officer and fill it and submit it to the concerned officer.
We have given you the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana form in the form of PDF below, you can download it and fill it with the concerned officer by going to your block.
PMAY-G Application Form
Documents required for PM Awas Yojana application / Required document for PM Awas Yojana
- ✅ Certified photo copy of Aadhar card and job card
- ✅ Photo copy of village servant survey form
- ✅ Certificate of Land and Irrigation Resources by Patwari
- ✅ Income certificate (certified by yourself and any government employee)
- ✅ House certificate (certified by yourself and any government employee)
- ✅ Copy of bank diary on Khatoni copying land.
- ✅ Certificate of not having two wheeler and three wheeler and four wheeler (certified by self and any government employee)
- ✅ KCC certificate in cooperative society
Note: – Along with the registration form, all these necessary documents have to be submitted and submitted to the concerned officer in your block.
By the way, all the above mentioned certificates have been demanded, we have given you in the above PDF / PDF, which you can avail of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin (PMAY-G) by downloading the application form.
Selection process / PMAY G APPROVAL PROCESS , Pmay List
As we have already told you, the list of beneficiaries for the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana has been made according to the Socio Economic Census 2011 (SECC-2011) , as well as those who actually need housing but the 2011 Socio Economic Census His name is not included in the list (SECC 2011 LIST) . When you submit your application to the concerned officer in the block, your application is scrutinized by the officer and if found correct, your name is added to the Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme Beneficiary List (PMAY-G LIST).
So till now you have got almost all the information related to IAY, PMAY, PMAY Online, now we give you information about how to check the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List.
How to check Pmay List, iay.nic.in reports, IAY LIST 2021
To check Indira Awaas Yojana List (IAY LIST) , the first thing to remember is that you have applied for Indira Awaas Yojana (IAY) or Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) by any means both online and offline. We have told you about this post above.
How to check PMAY list, iay.nic.in reports
To see the list of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY LIST) or Indira Awas Yojana (IAY LIST) , follow the methods given below.
- ✅ To first see the list of Indira Gandhi Housing Scheme, one has to visit its official website https://pmayg.nic.in/netiay/home.aspx . Click here to go to https://pmayg.nic.in/netiay/home.aspx .
- ✅ As soon as you visit the official website https://pmayg.nic.in/netiay/home.aspx, the homepage comes open in some way as shown below.