PComplete information about Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. PMAY Scheme
PRADHAN MANTRI AWAS YOJANA
Under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, people who do not have a house, subsidy to build a house with government assistance. Today we will tell you about the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
Hon’ble Prime Minister has a dream under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, under this scheme, by 2022 almost every person in the country will have a pucca house of his own. 18/11/2016 Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana was launched by the Rural Development Panchayat Raj and Drinking Water and Sanitation Minister Honorable Narendra Singh Tomar Ji .
The implementation system under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin has been combined with robust monitoring system and followup. Information technology and space technology are being used for better decision making and delivery.
However, to provide housing to the villagers, the rural housing program named Indira Awaas Yojana (IAY) was started in 1996 itself. Indira Awaas Yojana caters to housing needs in rural areas, yet in the year 2014 concurrent assessment and deficiencies of IAY were revealed during the Comptroller and Auditor General of India (CAG) footnote examination .
SOME DRAWBACKS OF INDIRA AWAAS YOJANA
Failure to determine housing shortage, lack of transparency in the selection of beneficiaries, poor quality of house and lack of technical supervision, lack of coordination, lack of credit to beneficiaries and weaknesses of monitoring are some of the major deficiencies of the system found in IAY. Went .
In order to address these shortcomings of the rural housing program, keeping in mind the government’s commitment to provide houses to all by 2022, the Indira Awas Yojana was reorganized into the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana on 1.04.2016.
PURPOSE OF PRADHAN MANTRI AWAS YOJANA.
Pradhan mantri awas yojana aims at providing houses with basic amenities by 2022 to all homeless families and families living in razed and cracked houses. The current objective of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is to provide benefits to the families living in razed houses in these 3 years from 2016-17 to 2018-19.
Under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, the size of houses has been increased from 20 square meters to 25 square meters , as well as the assistance has been changed from ₹ 70,000 to ₹ 120000 (1.2 lakh) on the plains area as well as the erstwhile states and IAP districts. Has been increased from ₹ 75, 000 to ₹ 130000 (1.3 Lakh) .
Under the housing scheme, a thriving house is built in which excellent electricity, water, toilets, LPG connections are also provided from other sources.
If your home does not have a toilet yet, you can apply under the Prime Minister’s Toilet Grant Scheme, click here for more information .
WHO AND HOW MUCH HELP UNDER THE PRADHAN MANTRI AWAS YOJANA?
The cost under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is based on a 60:40 ratio between the central and state governments and for states like Northeast and Himalayas, the ratio has been made at 90:10 .
95% of the annual provision of funds under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin will be released to the States / UTs for construction of new houses under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin. It also includes the 4% allocation given for administrative expenditure. Under this, 5% of the budget grant is kept as reserve fund for special projects at the central level.
Under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana the annual allocation is made to the states based on the annual action plan approved by the committees empowered, the annual allocation to the state is released on the basis of two installments.
beneficiary under pradhanmantri Gramin Aawas Yojana
Selection of villagers under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is the most important thing, in fact, the beneficiaries deprived of benefits should also get help and the selection of the beneficiaries should be objective and verifiable.
Under the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana, the beneficiaries have not been selected from BPL families, but the beneficiary has been selected using the criteria for the shortage of houses mentioned in the Social Economic and Caste-based Census (SECC 2011) and which are examined by the Gram Sabha. . Specific exclusions related to housing have been recorded in SECC 2011 , using this data to isolate and target families living in homeless and nil, group roof and roof walls.
TYPES OF PRADHAN MANTRI AWAS YOJANA
The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana has been launched for two areas , urban and rural.
For the urban area – the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is referred to directly. PMAY
For rural area – Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin is used.
If you have to apply for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin it is clear that you have to apply under PMAY-G and not under PMAY.
Click here for all information related to PMAY ie Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
AIM OF PRADHAN MANTRI AWAS YOJANA GRAMIN
Aims and objectives
Under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana , it is targeted to provide concrete house with basic facilities to all homeless families and families living in raw and green houses by 2022. To fulfill the objective of “home for all” , the government has set a target of constructing 2.95 crore houses by 2022.
Under the scheme, from 2016 to 17, and 18 to 19 in these 3 years to benefit one crore families living in homeless or raw green-green houses and building good houses using local materials, designers and trained masons. Have to help. It will be run in coordination with many schemes to make the house a house.
Key features of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
● Providing for construction of 1 crore houses in rural areas over a period of 3 years from 2016-17 to 2018-19.
● The space for housing construction should be increased from 20 square meters to 25 square meters including the area for clean cooking.
● Increase unit support from ₹ 70,000 to ₹ 12,0000 (1.2 lakh) in the plain area and from ₹ 75,000 to ₹ 130000 (1.3 lakh) in the hilly states, inaccessible areas and IP districts.
● Benefit of people between the Central and State Government on a 60:40 basis in the plains and 90:10 in the Northeast and the three Himalayan states (Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh and Uttarakhand).
● Swachh Bharat Mission – Providing additional assistance of ₹ 12000 to the people for toilets in coordination with rural (SBM-G) and MNREGA or from other dedicated sources.
● Provision of unskilled wages of 90/95 days under MNREGA for construction of housing other than PMAY-G.
● Determination of beneficiaries and shortage of selection houses by the Gram Sabha and giving benefits to the people based on the exclusion criteria mentioned in the Socio Economic Census (SECC-2011).
● A National Technical Assistance Agency (NTA) has also been established under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana which provides financial assistance to the people besides providing technical assistance in construction of houses.
● If the beneficiary wishes, he will also be provided a loan facility of up to ₹ 70,000 from financial institutions.
● To provide basic amenities such as toilets, drinking water, clean and efficient fuel etc. along with housing.
● Under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, payment is made through electronic benefit transfer to the bank account of the beneficiary. To get the amount of this payment, it is mandatory to have the link of Aadhaar card with the account.
● When applying for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, the beneficiary has to make his information available through authentication.
PMAY-G Application Form
HOW TO APPLY FOR PRADHAN MANTRI AWAS YOJANA GRAMIN ?
You can apply for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin only through your block, the process of applying online for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin is not given. You can get the application for Pmay-G by contacting your block level officer.
Process to apply from block.
For Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin (PMAY-G), you have to go to your block only, go to the block and ask for the form of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana application form ,from the concerned officer and fill it and submit it to the concerned officer.
We have given you the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana form in the form of PDF below, you can download it and fill it ,SUBMIT TO the concerned officer by going to your block
PMAY-G APPLICATION FORM
REQUIRED DOCUMENT FOR PM AWAS YOJANA
1. Certified photo copy of Aadhar card and job card
2. Photo copy of village servant survey form
3. Certificate of Land and Irrigation Resources by Patwari
4. Income certificate (certified by yourself and any government employee)
5. House certificate (certified by yourself and any government employee)
6. Copy of bank diary on Khatoni copying land.
7. Certificate of not having two wheeler and three wheeler and four wheeler (certified by self and any government employee)
8. Certificate of KCC in Cooperative Society
Note: – Along with the registration form, all these necessary documents have to be submitted and submitted to the concerned officer in your block.
By the way, all the above mentioned certificates have been demanded, we have given you the above in PDF / PDF, which you can download and take advantage of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin (PMAY-G) by filling the application form.
PMAY G APPROVAL PROCESS
As we have already told you, the list of beneficiaries for the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana has been made according to the Social Economic Census 2011 (SECC-2011) , as well those who actually need housing but the 2011 Social Economic Census His name is not included in the list (SECC 2011 LIST) . When you submit your application to the concerned officer in the block, your application is scrutinized by the officer and if found correct, your name is added to the Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme Beneficiary List (PMAY-G LIST).
After adding the name to the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Beneficiary List (PMAY-G LIST), the money received under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is sent directly to the bank account, whose status you can check online.
PRADHAN MANTRI AWAS YOJANA RURAL LIST 2019-20 / PMAY-G LIST, PRADHANMANTRI AAWAS YOJANA GRAMIN LIST
To see the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana list (PMAY-G List), first you have to visit its official website.
◆ visit pmayg.nic.in official website, click here to go ♂
◆ As you go to the website, you will see an option of Report above your Home Page.
◆ Click on the option of Report
◆ A new page will open in front of you by clicking .
◆ In which A. 2. High Level Physical Progress Report to be selected under Physical Progress Reports .
◆ After selecting ◆ High Level Physical Progress Report ♂ , something like that will be revealed in front of you which we have shown below.
◆ Here you will see an option of Selection Filters .
1. First of all, you have to select the year in the box, by “year” we mean that you have to select which year you want to see the information about the list of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
2. In the second box you have to select Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin (PMAY-G).
3. In the third box you have to select your state.
◆ Now you will click on submit button and you will get information about Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Rural Beneficiary.
Note: – In this list, you will also see such information as to which beneficiaries have been sent how many rupees and whether their house is ready or not.
Generally asked questions for Pradhanmantri Aawas Yojana Gramin
1. Who is eligible for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana?
Answer – For the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, such families are eligible, whose database is included in the Social Economic Census 2011 (SECC-2011), as well as some groups are included in it.
EWS, LIG, MIG I, MIG II
ALL ABOUT PMAY-G SCHEME IN HINDI
EWS / LIG, MIG 1, MIG 2
-EWS: – Economic weaker section – Applicants whose annual income is between Rs. 0 lakh to Rs. 3 lakh.
-LIG: – Lower Income Group: – Applicants whose annual income ranges from Rs 3 lakh to Rs 6 lakh.
-MIG 1 – Middle Income Group 1: – Applicants whose annual income is between Rs 6 lakh and Rs 12 lakh.
-MIG 2 – Middle Income Group 2: – Applicants whose annual income is between Rs 12 lakh and Rs 18 lakh.
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Rural List | Awas Yojana Mobile Application, see your name in list?
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Rural List | Awas Yojana Mobile Application, see your name in this list?
- How to apply online for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2019 / Apply For Pm Awas Yojana 2019
2. How to apply for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana?
In the event of rural – Online and offline applications can be made.
● To apply online , you will have to apply online by visiting its official website, click here for more information.
● Offline application
You can apply offline for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban through your nearest Common Service Center (CSC) for which you will have to pay ₹ 25 + GST.
■ Application for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin.
You can apply for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin by going to your block, whose process we have told you above.
3. How to check your name in PMAY 2019 beneficiary list
● visit the official website♂
● click “search beneficiary”
● enter the “Aadhar card number”
● click “show”
4. Is Pradhanmantri available to existing home loan borrowers / Is the Pradhanmantri Awas Yojana available to existing home takers?
Yes, existing home loan borrowers are eligible for this scheme provided they meet all relevant unit criteria.
Note: – Now we can hope that you have got all the information related to the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, if you have liked our article, then definitely share it for those people who do not have housing yet. We keep giving such information through our website liveyojana.com , then you can also follow us.