shadi anudan online; shadi anudan status; shadi anudan up; Wedding grant scheme
If there is a girl in your house who is married , then a very good scheme shadi anudan is being run by the government for their marriage.
If you are reading this post to get complete information about shadi anudan !
So as if you read this post till the end, you will get complete information about shadi anudan online .
Many families have taken advantage of shadi anudan in my mentioned way and you will also be able to take advantage of shadi anudan online by adopting this method.
Do you also want to know about shadi anudan yojana , do you also want to know the process of doing shadi anudan online ?
If your answer is “yes” then read this article further.
benefits of shadi anudan yojana to all. / shadi anudan for all state
- shadi anudan yojana is among the schemes under the state government, so it depends on whether shadi anudan yojana is being run by the state government in your state.
- By the way, shadi anudan yojana is run under almost every state even if its name is somewhat different.
- The state government runs schemes to contribute to the daughter’s marriage under different names. Such as shadi anudan yojana in Uttar Pradesh and girl child marriage promotion scheme in Bihar.
- Similarly, you will have to see in what name is shadi anudan being run by your state government.
- By the way, the process of online shadi anudan or marriage grant scheme is almost same for every state.
- pradhanmantri balika anudan yojana, Pradhan Mantri Balika Grant Yojana. Application, Registration Form, Eligibility.
- Government Plan 2020 | Govt Scheme In Hindi | New Yojana In Hindi | Sarkari Yojana List 2020 | New Sarkari Yojana List
- Top 10 Bank In India, Bank Name Full Form And Official Website, Best Bank In India.
- KCC, Kisan credit card Yojana, pm Kisan KCC scheme, Kisan Credit Card will be given free of cost to the beneficiary of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
Below we will get the detail about shadi anudan up.
shadi anudan UP / shadi anudan Online
- Shadi anudan yojana has been started by the government of uttar pradesh An incentive amount of ₹ 51000 is given by the government for the marriage of girls under shadi anudan yojana .
- This amount is given to such people who are poor families and financially very backward and are not able to marry a daughter.
- The needy people have to apply shadi anudan online application to take advantage of shadi anudan yojana by the government.
shadi anudan Bihar, shadi anudan Jharkhand, shadi anudan Delhi, shadi anudan for all state
- Shadi anudan yojana, as we told you earlier, is among the schemes under the state government.
- shadi anudan yojana is not a central government scheme, due to which different online applications can be made for different states.
- In all the states the only condition for availing of the marriage grant scheme is that the family should be poor and financially weak.
- The benefit of the marriage grant scheme will be given to such families who are not able to live well with their families and at the same time it is financially incapable to pamper their daughter’s marriage.
- The main objective of shadi anudan yojana is to directly benefit the beneficiaries. There are no brokers under this scheme, whatever financial assistance is to be received, they are sent directly to the bank account of the beneficiary.
What is Shadi Anudan Yojana In Hindi / Shaadi Grant Scheme?
- Shad shadi anudan yojana was started by Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Mr. Akhilesh Yadav ji on 5 December 2016 by the Uttar Pradesh government to give a grant in daughter’s wedding.
- The benefit of ➡ shadi anudan yojana will be given to such people who are very poor, whose family is financially weak. Incentive amount of ₹ 51000 will be given directly to the bank account for the marriage of his daughter.
- Under ➡ shadi anudan yojana it can be given benefit for the marriage of maximum two daughters in a family. (Ie around ₹ 102000 in a family)
- ➡ The Shaadi Grant Scheme works in both urban and rural areas. The needy are given ₹ 51000 for marriage in urban area and ₹ 40000 as incentive in rural area .
- ➡ The biggest objective of doing Shadi Anudan Online is to make it transparent. The beneficiary for the marriage grant scheme applies directly online and is given the benefit of shadi anudan yojana online.
- ➡ In order to bring transparency in the marriage grant scheme, all the district collectors were ordered by the government that whichever families apply for online marriage grant, go to their wedding date and observe the same. Make sure that the marriage is indeed happening or not, as well as by video-grafting this marriage and informing it further through video conferencing.
- ➡ To avail the benefits of shadi anudan yojan a, it is mandatory for the applicant to apply for shadi anudan online 90 days before the date of marriage or within 90 days of the marriage.
So till now you have learned about shadi anudan yojana and its important points, further we will also know the documents required for planning and the process of doing online.
eligibility for marriage grant scheme
We are giving you information about Uttar Pradesh in this article, then we will talk below about the eligibility for citizens of Uttar Pradesh.
eligibility for shadi anudan
- ⏩ shadi anudan yojana can be applied only by people belonging to economically weaker sections (BPL).
- ⏩ Even if a girl is legally adopted under this scheme, she is considered an eligible beneficiary.
- ⏩ To take advantage of this scheme, either of the girl’s parents, one of them must be a construction worker for at least 1 year and the contribution should also be deposited.
- ⏩ Under any other scheme run by the government for the marriage of girls, the beneficiary may not have already taken benefit. (The government runs many schemes for the marriage of girls, such as Shaadi Shagun Scheme)
- ⏩ Although under the shadi anudan yojana only one girl of the family is benefited, but the other girl of the family will also be considered eligible if both the children are girls in the family.
Documents required for online marriage grant.
If you too are going to do shadi anudan yojana online for the daughter’s marriage, then keep the following documents with you.
- ➡ First of all, you have to prove that you are a citizen of Uttar Pradesh, for which you have to show your “residence certificate”. Which proves that you are a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- ➡ Aadhaar card is also an important document for applying shadi anudan online .
- ➡ Poor families and financially weaker people will be given benefits, due to this you will also have to show your “income certificate” .
- To apply ➡ shadi anudan online you must also have a “wedding card” available.
- ➡ “Bank account and her passbook” in daughter’s name.
- ➡ It is also necessary to give the “Caste Certificate” , because it has different applications for different castes.
- ➡ It is also very important to have an “Identity Card” (as an identity card – Voter ID Card, Driving License, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card any document can be used.)
Uploading documents such as Aadhaar card, bank passbook, identity card, income certificate, caste certificate, ration card, marriage certificate etc. should all be viewable and readable.
shadi anudan required document list / list of documents required to do shadi anudan online at a glance.
- ✅ Aadhaar Card
- ✅ bank account passbook
- ✅ wedding card
- ✅ passport size photo
- ✅ Ration Card
- ✅ Family income certificate
- ✅ Birth certificate of girl child
- ✅ Native certificate
Note: – So far you have obtained information about marriage grant scheme , eligibility of wedding grant scheme and documents required for marriage grant scheme.
Now you want to know the process of doing shadi anudan online ?
If you want to do Shadi Anudan Online then read this article further.
shadi anudan online, shadi anudan online form
If you complete all the documents with all the qualifications and eligibility mentioned above, then you can apply for Shadi Anudan Online .
How to get wedding grant online? / how to apply for shadi anudan scheme?
- ➡ To make a marriage grant online, first of all you need to visit the official website of the marriage grant.
The official website of marriage grant for Uttar Pradesh is shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in .
- ➡ Going to shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in , its home page will open in front of you.
- On the website, you will see three options under New Registration (Click below to apply for new application) .
- ➡ Whichever caste you belong to, click on the link given to suit your caste.
- Click on the link of application like General, Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe category if you are from General or Scheduled Caste.
- ➡ On clicking ud Shadi Anudan Online Form will open in front of you.
- ➡ Name of the form: – For grant of financial assistance (grant) acceptance under the grant for marriage, the application form has to be filled carefully. The form will look something like this.
- Fill all the information sought in Shadi Anudan Online Form carefully.
- Sha Shadi Anudan Online Form will be filled in four stages under the grant for marriage.
1. Applicant Details
2. Description of marriage
3. Statement of annual income
4. Bank Details
Note: – Shadi Anudan Online Form has to be filled in the above mentioned four steps and under Shadi Anudan Online Form you have to enter 36 types of information.
- ➡ After entering all the information, you have to enter the given Captcha code and click on the save button.
- ➡ Before saving the application, check all the information given by you once.
- ➡ Now you will see a button to submit Shadi Anudan Online Form final . On clicking submit, your application will be under Shadi Anudan online .
Note: – After submitting the form, you will get to see an Application Reference Number, which is saved. So that you can check the status of your application i.e. Shadi Anudan status online in future.
Watch Video For Shadi Anudan Online 🎥🎥
With regard to how to fill Shadi Anudan Online Form, we have given you a video which you can see below. Watch the wedding grant online video. 4
How to improve Shadi Anudan application form correction / UP Shadi Anudan application correction / marriage grant application form.
Note that as we told you earlier also if you are doing Shadi Anudan online and you have finalized your application form i.e. you have submitted it final then you will not be able to amend the application form.
If you did not submit the final application form then you can modify it.
Marriage grant application form amendment / Shadi anudan online form correction
- ➡ First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Uttar Pradesh government’s official website shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in Click here to go to shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in .
- ➡ As soon as you go to shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in , the Home Page will open something like this.
- ➡ Service Under this, you will get the option to submit an option application form amendment / final .
- ➡ To submit shaadi anudan online form correction or final , you have to click on the option to submit the application form amendment / final.
- ➡ Submit the revision / final marriage grant application that on clicking the option, a new page will open in front of you, which will be something like this.
- ➡ Here you have to choose your category first. Category means which caste you applied for (SC, ST, General category, Backward class category, minority class category)
- ➡ Select whichever caste you applied for.
- ➡ In the column with the application number, enter the application reference number you received while making the wedding grant online. (That is why we told you earlier that the application reference number you get while online, save it somewhere)
- ➡ Now enter your bank account number and search by entering the given captcha.
- ➡ If the information you entered is correct and your application has been made for marriage, then your application will be visible here.
- ➡ After seeing the application, you click on the Edit button and correct whatever you have to amend.
- After the amendment in Shadi Anudan Online Form, you submit it final.
- ➡ As soon as the final is submitted, your application is again under marriage grant.
- CSC district manager, CSC district manager contact number, CSC helpline number
- For marriage, the government will give 55 thousand rupees directly to the bank account, what is the marriage grant scheme.
- Berojgari Bhatta 2020, Berojgari Bhatta Online Registration 2020, Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2020
Note: – When you first do online for marriage grant scheme, enter all your information correctly at the same time. And check your application form a couple of times before submitting the final.
If you do not do this, then later you will face problems and your application will also be rejected.
So by now you have recei
ed almost information related to wedding grant scheme. for example :-
- 1. What is a wedding grant scheme?
- 2. What should be the eligibility for marriage grant scheme?
- 3. What is the documents required to apply for a marriage grant scheme online?
- 4. How to apply marriage grant online.
- 5. How to do wedding grant online correction.
Note: – Next we will give you information about how to check the status of z scheme application and also we will tell you about the contact information.
Shadi Anudan Status. UP Shadi Anudan Status. How to view marriage grant application status?
So by adopting our procedure, you have applied for marriage grant, now let’s talk about how you will be able to check the status of your application.
The first and foremost question in the mind of a person who applies for a marriage grant scheme or to take advantage of any government scheme is that his application form has been accepted or rejected. .
Is this going on in your mind too?
If this is going on in your mind, then please tell us by commenting.
Let us come to our topic and talk about how to check the status of the application in marriage grant scheme.
Shadi Anudan Status. How to check UP Shadi Anudan Status
- ➡ To check Shadi Anudan Status , first of all you have to go to the marriage grant official website shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in Click here to go to shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in .
- ➡ As soon as you go to the home page, you will see an option of the status of the application form (click here to find out the status of the application) under the application form amendment. As we have shown below.
- ➡ To know Shadi Anudan Status , you have to click on the option containing the status of the application form.
- ➡ On clicking on the status of the application form, a new page will open in front of you, which will look something like this.
- ➡ In the first option you have to select your district.
- ➡ In the second option, you have to enter the account number or registration number and click on the search button.
- ➡ As soon as you search Shadi Anudan Status will come in front of you.
- ➡ Your application was accepted or rejected or any improvement is needed in the marriage grant application.
- ➡ According to your status, you can take further steps.
Note: – Now you have got almost information related to marriage grant scheme.
Let us talk further where to contact for any kind of problem or any information in marriage grant scheme.
UP Shadi Anudan contact / Shadi Anudan toll free number
Different helpline numbers have been created for different categories of people for marriage grants, let’s get the information in detail also.
Shadi Anudan Contact Details
1. Contact for General, Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe category
Toll Free Number: – 1800 419 0001
2. OBC Category Mandate Contact
Toll Free Number: – 1800 180 5131
Deputy Director: – 0522 228 8861
3. Minority Class Category Mandate Contact
Toll Free Number: – 0522 2286 199
Note: – Contact the tollfree or deputy director’s number given for the same category you billong.
people also ask / commonly asked questions by people in marriage grant scheme.
What is Marriage Grant Scheme?
An incentive amount is given by the state government for the marriage of daughters of poor families who are financially very backward. The government takes applications under this marriage grant scheme to get this amount.
The marriage grant scheme has been launched by the government with the objective of empowering the girls to raise their educational level and help in their marriage.
How much money is available in marriage grant scheme?
The amount that is given as a grant under marriage grant depends on your caste.
Also, the amount of grant depends on your state government as well, in Uttar Pradesh, under the marriage grant scheme, the girl child incentive amount of ₹ 55000 is given.
WHAT IS PRADHAN MANTRI BALIKA ANUDAN YOJANA?
Pradhan Mantri Balika Grant Yojana is a central government scheme that will be launched by the central government to provide financial assistance to girls. Under this scheme, the government will provide financial assistance of ₹ 50,000 for the marriage of the girl child.
Who is eligible for the girl child grant scheme?
All the girls who are of marriageable age and whose family’s economic status is weak as well as families of BPL category are also beneficiaries under the Pradhan Mantri Balika Grant Yojana.
How much grant does the government give under the grant scheme and how many girls it is for?
Under the girl child grant scheme (pradhanmantri balika anudan Yojana), there is only one girl who is given a grant of ₹ 50000 at the time of marriage, but in some special situation two daughters (girls) who are from the same family also benefit. can be given .
WHICH STATE IS COVERED UNDER BALIKA ANUDAN YOJANA?
The Girl Grant Scheme is a central government scheme but it is run by the state government. The scheme is run in different states in different states.
Note: – We give similar articles daily through our website sarkariyojnaa.com, so you can also follow our website.
We gave you a lot of information in this article, we told you.
Wedding grant scheme , shadi anudan online, shadi anudan status, shadi anudan up, sspy shadi anudan, up shadi anudan, shadi anudan online registration, shadi anudan online form, shadi anudan apply online up, upsdc shadi anudan, shadi anudan application correction
If you liked this information given by us, then like it and share it.
Thanks for reading this article till the end…
POSTED BY AMAR GUPTA